EPILOGUE

It's been a few years after Irene and Namjoon's wedding and we all live in our own houses, well me and Jin in an apartment because we really liked the city life but we still meet at the mansion for missions.

This is the first mission I've had in years and I'm actually quite ecstatic.

"Oh come on Tae, I took care of you and Lisa's kids for literally a whole week, Namjoon assigned us a mission, and this is the first mission I've had in years, can you please take care of our daughter just for  a few days", I said as I begged him and then Lisa came in and said, "I'm actually fine with it Nara, Taehyung is just being a whiney bitch."

"Language! You're right in front of your kids, don't tell me you swear in front of your kids", I said and Lisa chuckled and said, "I'm sorry, my bad."

Then Taehyung sighed and said, "Fine, anyways my only problem is my own kids because they're spawns of the devil and you're kid is actually nice and helpful."

"Well, can't protest with that", Lisa said and I said, "Thank you so much guys."

Then I looked at Jin and I said, "Where's Jisoo?"

He smiled and said, "He's waiting for you in his room."

I smile and I said, "Come on let's say goodbye to her."

I went inside the room with Jin and saw Jisoo just staring at the window.

I called out to her by saying, "Jisoo, honey, what are you doing looking outside the window? The blinds are still on."

She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

Then she ran to me and hugged me tight and she said, "Eomma don't leave me, I don't want you to leave

Then she ran to me and hugged me tight and she said, "Eomma don't leave me, I don't want you to leave."

I heard tiny sniffles from her and Jin looked at me and I started to tear up as well because this is the first time I was actually leaving Jisoo.

Jin was always the one to go out on missions but this time it was both me and Jin leaving her then I carried her and put her on my lap and she saw me crying and she said, "Eomma why are you crying?"

"Nothing, I'm just really going to miss you too, but I promise I'll be back, I swear", I said and I put her on her bed and tucked her in and said, "And you should get a little more rest too because you barely slept last night honey, how are you supposed to grow if you don't sleep and promise you'll be brave for Eomma and you can stay here without Eomma."

"As long as Appa promises to bring Eomma back", she said as she wiped her tears and I looked at Jin and he looked at Jisoo and he said, "I promise I'll bring Eomma back."

I kissed her cheek and I said, "You know why we gave you the name Jisoo?"

She shook her head and I said, "That's because that name belongs to brave girls and you're a brave girl right?"

She nodded and I kissed her cheek and so did Jin and I said, "Eomma and Appa has to go now okay? Auntie Lisa and Uncle Taehyung will take care of you and be nice to your cousins."

"Yes Eomma", she said and me and Jin hugged her then we left her room and said our goodbyes to Lisa, Taehyung and their children then we went inside our black sedan and we drove off to the mansion and he said, "Nara, why are you still crying?"

"Nothing, It was just hard to say goodbye to our little girl, I mean, if we get hurt in our mission, how will we explain it to her", I said and he held my hand as he drove the car with the other and said, "She'll understand soon."

Then I smiled and he could feel me tensing up and he said, "Hun, why are you all tense? What happened to my tough Nara?"

"Well you've got the wrong girl", I said and he chuckled and said, "No, I got the right one."

Then he kissed my cheek and continued to drive.