30: Pick up where we left off

It's been days since we visited Lotte World and the seven leaders of Bulletproof haven't been around in the mansion much because of their mission.

I was just lazily sitting on the couch when Irene made me straighten up my posture and said, "I'm not gonna allow you to just free load and let you just lazily sit on this couch and hang around with the dogs."

"Before you lost your memory, we were training so that you can learn how to protect yourself so since you are capable, let's go to the training room", she said and then she also said, "Hey Lisa can you also train Kyungmi and you Mark, I trust that you're experienced enough so you can train Hyunjae."

"Let's go!", she said. No wonder the seven leaders never want to cross her. She has attitude and she has the works of a leader.

Then we all followed her to the kitchen and she stepped on one tile and it turned into steps and I was awed by it then we went down the steps and saw a long hallway of doors then she walked to the very last door which was the widest and made out of shining metal and she entered a passcode and opened it.

Then I saw a boxing ring. Targets, simulation rooms, punching bags, a display of knives, guns and many weapons.

Then I smirked and said, "Let's go."

"I like the attitude Nara", Irene said, "It's what you need."

Then she added, "The others will train separately, it's one on one training with me for the best results."

I nodded and then she gave me punching gloves and then she brought me to a machine and she said, "This is the punch meter."

"You'll give your strongest punch to the dummy and you'll continue to do that until it rings the bell that says your fit for the next phase of the training", she said.

I nodded and put the red boxing gloves and I looked at the dummy and I gave my strongest punch but it barely even raised the meter and Irene sighed and she said, "I don't want to seem harsh, but that's a wimp's punch, I know you can definitely do better than that."

I nodded and I looked at the dummy and thought to myself.

I'm not a wimp. I am strong. I never was and never will be a damsel in distress.

At least I hope I was never a damsel in distress, I swear, I really want to remember what happened just to see I was helpless for like a second at that point.

Then I looked at the dummy intently then I threw a fierce right hook and it immediately went up the meter and it rung the bell then Irene smiled and said, "Let's get in the boxing ring."

She grabbed a blue pair of boxing gloves and then she went inside the ring and then I followed after then she said, "Here we're going to train for your fight response, you have to learn how to dodge, block but most importantly, know the weak spots of your opponent to easily take them down."

Then she punched me in the side out of nowhere and I said, "Owww, what was that for."

"You need to be quick, dodge the next one", she said and I felt she would immediately throw a punch and when she did I was able to dodge it and she smiled and said, "I can see your reading my moves."

She then tried to kick at my legs but I jumped up dodging it and she said, "Oh so you have natural instinct, maybe training you won't be so hard then."

I just shrugged and she threw more punches at me and I dodged them and I was able to throw a punch at her left ribcage making her back up a bit and then she said, "Alright kid, I don't want you to kill me and you're clearly good at this so let's move on to targets shall we?"