8: Fudge you!

Jungkook left me. That jerk left me! I was internally panicking and I just looked at my gun and saw how it only had one bullet.

Ugh! That jerk! Is he trying to get me killed?!

Then suddenly one of the enemies came to me and he looked at me from head to toe and smirked while saying, "Looks like you're all alone sweet cheeks, how about I take you home huh? Don't worry I won't hurt you, I'll be gentle."

I kicked him in his genital area and I shot him in the head, I looked at his dead state and said, "I'm sorry, but that was wrong for you to say."

And then I remembered, my gun had no bullets left. I searched the man's pockets and found a gun, full of bullets and some extra bullets as well.

I smiled at the thought that I'm still alived. Ha! He thought I wouldn't survive with the gun he gave me.

I then started advancing as I saw that no one was shooting when suddenly someone grabbed me by the waist and then had me on lock with his arm around my neck.

"Let go!", I shouted and he just put a gun to my head and said, "No can do missy, well actually, I'd rather not kill you, I'd like to take you somewhere else."

He then started sniffing me and he licked my cheek and I took that as an opportunity to elbow his crotch making him let go of me as he scrunched his face in pain.

Then when I had the chance, I shot him in the head and he fell to the ground with a thud.

Wow, I'm really getting the hang of this. I killed two people. Wait what?!

I just killed two people! I'm a murderer! I started panicking but then I remembered how I'm not gonna get out alive if I just continue to panic.

***********

I ran and ran looking for the rest of the boys because there were still more to handle and it would be better if we fight them together. I arrived and saw all of them at the same place, all having scrunched faces and practically looking worried.

"It's okay guys I'm here, I'm fine", I said. They just looked at me confused and Jin said, "We know you'll be fine Kook, but where's Nara?"

"Uhhhhh", I said not wanting to tell them I just left her behind with a gun that only had one bullet.

"Jungkook, the last time I saw her, she was with you before I advanced to find more men", Jin pointed out and I just gulped and said, "I sort of left her."

They all looked at me with widened eyes and said in unison, "YOU LEFT HER?!"

"Seriously Jungkook?!", Namjoon said, "She can't fight, why'd you leave her! She might die out there!"

"What about it? It's not like she's that important to us and besides I left her a gun to help her defend herself", I said with a shrug.

Jimin then looked at me with a raised brow and said, "You may have left her with a gun, but how many bullets did you leave in it?"

I gulped and hesitantly said, "One."

"You idiot! She'll die, oh my god, she's probably already dead", Hoseok said as he shook his head.

Then suddenly we heard footsteps running towards us and we prepared our guns to shoot.

The footsteps became louder and louder and louder and the person was finally seen. We were about to shoot but then suddenly the person started screaming, "Yahhhhhh!!! I may have 5 bullets but I can take you all dooooooownnnnnnn, I beeelieeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

It was Nara, looking like a complete idiot and she was about to shoot so I shouted at her, "NARA! STOP YOU IDIOT, IT'S US!"

She immediately stopped in her tracks and she then took a breath of relief but not long after, she immediately glared at me.

*****************

"You! Fudge you man!", I said as I pointed at Jungkook.

"Fudge you? What kind of language is that?", he said while laughing at me as if to mock what I said.

"I told you, I don't like cursing", I said then I went up to him and smacked his head making the rest of them laugh.

"Owww, how dare y-," he said but I smacked his head again and he glared at me and I said, "That's for leaving me to die there."

"I mean your still alive so I guess I made the right choice", he said while defending himself.

"Yeah right, you were just trying to kill me, I'm not an idiot, you hate me because I was the one you got instead of Eunhye", I said to hopefull piss him off and gladly he was.

He looked like he was about to curse me away with his words but then before he could say anything a bullet hit near where I was standing making me scramble behind them.

Then I saw what seemed to be seven more men and the leader of the rival gang.

"Really Jongsuk? You think you can take us down?", Namjoon said.

Jongsuk must be the leader.

"I don't think, I know", he said confidently then Namjoon looked at me and said, "Just stay behind us."

But instead of bullets, they started fighting fist to fist.

While the rest of them were taking down the others. I saw that Jungkook was dealing with Jongsuk.

Jungkook had took the upper hand and was able to take down Jongsuk but then I saw that Jongsuk had knocked Jungkook's gun away and although Jongsuk  was knocked down, he had an opportunity to shoot Jungkook while he wasn't paying much attention.

Jongsuk  was about to pull the trigger so I ran towards Jungkook while shouting, "WATCH OUT!"

He still didn't notice so I ended up pulling him into an embrace.

I then heard the trigger pull and I felt a sharp pain.

*****************

I was taking care of Jongsuk when suddenly Nara started running to me and started screaming, "WATCH OUT!"

She then pulled me into an embrace.

What does she think she's doing?

Then suddenly I heard a gunshot and I realized what she was doing as I heard her gasp.

He fucking shot her but it was supposed to be me.

I then took the gun she was holding from her weakening hands and shot Jongsuk in between his eyes.

He was finally dead but then Nara's body weight fell on me.

Fuck! She was shot!

She took a bullet for me. Why?

Then I held her and saw that Jongsuk shot her at her back, narrowly missing her spine but then her eyes were starting to shut.

"N-nara, come on, stop teasing me, you're not gonna pass out on me", I said but then it was no use, she passed out as more blood rushed out of her body.

Then the rest of the boys approached me when they killed off the other men and Namjoon asked, "What happened?"

"S-she took a bullet for me", I said as I held her and then Jin immediately said, "Come on let's go, there's supplies to help stop the bleeding back at the van, we have to hurry home."

I nodded and they started running and I carried Nara bridal style as her passed out body hung lifelessly on me.

Come on Nara. You're a fighter, right? You don't even back down on me.