35: Profanities and Sour Candy

Jennie and Nayeon came back with casual clothes for me and then I changed into them and hid the gun near my hipbone then I looked at them and hugged them both as they helped me remove my dextrose and Jennie said, "Be careful out there."

"Don't forget to visit us", Nayeon said, "And I only want to see you here because you're visiting us not because you need to be on a hospital bed."

I laughed and nodded then suddenly the door opened revealing Jackson and his team and Nayeon made a quick excuse by saying, "I was Just getting her prepared for you sir, she's all good now."

"Thank you, uhhhh, Nurse, whAt's that say? Nurse Im", he said and Nayeon fake smiled and then they took me away as I mouthed to her, "Thank you."

She nodded and then I just submitted to Jackson by allowing me to be dragged by him, then I looked at the car and saw that they had used an SUV to get here and not separate cars. Perfect.

Then we got in the car and Jackson harshly pushed me in as Mark drove then I quietly sat in the middle of Jackson and BamBam.

Then Jackson said, "I see you're not resisting babygirl, you like what you see, are we better than your Bulletproof boys?"

I nodded and looked at him with a fake smirk and I traced my finger from his pale face down to his chest and started running circles over it and I said, "Way better."

"Oh how I want to just adore your rock hard chest that's hidden beneath these clothes", I said as I stroked my hand above it.

He put a hand on my ass, making me disgusted but I had to pretend that I liked it and I whispered to his ear, "I want you Jackson, you're way hotter than them, I don't know why girls look over you, you're way better."

I whispered sweet nothings to his ear as he groaned under my touch and he said with a breathy voice, "Gosh Nara, you, turn me on, I wish I could have you right now but I don't want the guys to get jealous."

"Why get jealous and just admire us when they can join in", I said to entice him more and he growled as I caressed his thigh and he said, "Gosh, I'm starting to get so fond of you, you're really a diamond in the rough Park Nara."

He groaned as he leaned in to kiss my neck and it felt disgusting but I needed to convince him more and keep his hand off my hipbone when he tried to touch me so I just decided to smash my lips onto his which was successful and his hands froze as if he was surprised by my action.

Then he tried to fight for dominance but I won and snaked my tongue into his mouth so that I had full control of him. I began to choke him softly as I made out with him and saw how the others were drooling at the sight.

I was slightly choking him to keep his hands on my hand to make sure I wasn't choking him too much and that was perfect as I removed my hand to reach out for the gun on my hipbone and before I would pull it out, I leaned down on him and whispered in his ear, "You know, I'm not really fond of you to be honest or your crew so here's the thing, I don't really swear much but today's a special occasion."

I pulled away from him and I took out my gun and pulled the trigger and I said, "Sayonara motherfucker."

Then I shot him in between the eyes and he instantly dies in front of my eyes then I shot everyone else before they could even pull out their gun then I shot Mark who was driving which was bad because that wasn't the right decision as the car started swerving and I didn't know that we were on a bridge and before I could man the steering wheel, the car crashed and went over the bridge and I closed my eyes as the car went plunging down into a lake then before I knew it, I felt a huge thud and I heard the car plunge into the water and the car went down and down and I opened my eyes as I felt water fill in the car and I took my last breath as water filled the car entirely.

Then I looked at a weak window that was about to break so I elbowed it causing it to break and in the process causing a huge cut on my elbow and blood to start rushing out but I didn't care, I swam my way to the top as I felt myself suffocating from the lack of air.

Then I went up the lake and felt relief as I finally got to breathe in some fresh oxygen then I tiredly swam to the ground and lifted myself up and sat on the edge and before I could stand up, I took some breaths and then I finally stood up and saw an elevated ground leading back to the bridge and I walked back to the bridge and I was finally back in the highway but there were no cars, nothing.

Where were they going anyways? Where were they from and where were they gonna take me?

That doesn't matter right now cause now they were gone and they will no longer antagonize Bulletproof.

I started walking and walking hopelessly trying to look for somewhere to go when I find a small convenience store and I saw a car parked there and then I hot-wired the car and saw the owner coming back yelling, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!"

But before he could do anything, I had already drove off into the distance and I drove at full speed as I saw a sign leading back to the city and when I finally saw the concrete buildings, I felt a sigh if relief and knew that I was finally going to go back to them and I was gonna see them but I was also getting tired and I hoped my energy would run out when I'm already back there.

*****************

"Ah fuck! I can't help but be concerned about her Namjoon, let's just go and get her, we can track in what hospital she was checked in and kill those bastards", I said as I banged my fist on the dining table, the dining table we rarely eat on, and he patted my back and said, "Easy there, we're still healing from the bruises, you have to have some trust in the girl Jimin."

"He's right, one wrong move from us and Jackson could just kill her in an instant before we even get to her", Yoongi said as he approached me to comfort me and everyone else went near us and gave me reassurances that she was going to be fine although I could see the same worry in her brother's eyes, the same worry I felt which I understood that he had to for his only, and his baby sister.

Before we could say anything else, we heard footsteps and we looked to where it cane from and saw her.

There was Nara standing in front of us, all wet and filled with bruises.

And she smiled and all of us even if none of them said they felt that way to me felt instant relief and I told the people who were called for the previous, "You guys can go back to our branches, she's home now."

They all nodded and hugged Nara and then they slowly walked out and when I saw Nara, she went up to us as if she hasn't seen us in years and immediately hugged us and we all could feel that her body was frail and her body collapsed into our hug showing that she was exhausted and I could feel her fresh cuts as she said, "Guys, I want sour gummy worms."

We laughed at her statement and Irene signaled us for us to let her go and we did and she went up to her and supported her tired state and said, "We can do that sweetie, let's get these cuts treated first and your bruises and we'll get you changed as well then you can have your candies."

I watched as Irene took her away and my staring was interrupted by Jungkook saying, "You like her too don't you?"

I nodded and he nodded too showing he felt the same then I looked at the others and said, "You guys actually like her too?"

Namjoon chuckled and said, "I'm out, I got my eyes on Irene."

Hoseok nodded and said, "I got my eyes on someone else too." Then he looked at Kyungmi and we all knew what he meant and then Taehyung backed out as well and he said, "My heart still belongs to someone else."

And we all knew it was Lisa and then we all sighed as we knew that it was going to be a fight between Me, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jin for Nara.

But I won't back down without a fight.