6: Eenie Meanie

"Ummmm," I said trying to remember his name as our faces were extremely clothes as he held me so that I don't fall down from the steps.

And then I remembered his name.

"Yoongi, I'm okay now", I said and then he shook his head a bit and said, "Oh yeah, okay, I'm sorry, I just woke up and I don't know it was just maybe a bit of a reflex because I saw you about to fall."

He removed his grip from me but he made sure I was balanced on the steps and said, "Be careful next time okay."

I nodded and he went downstairs and I saw he was a bit red. Weird. He was probably feeling a little hot in the morning.

I proceeded to cautiously walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen. I walked slowly to the kitchen and hid behind a wall.

I watched them laugh at Yoongi and eat like normal people, like a family in their dining table.

Then suddenly out of nowhere Namjoon said, "Don't think I don't see you Nara, come and join us."

"What?! How'd you know", I said as I come our, he just laughed and said, "I didn't, I was just guessing.

The rest of them laughed and Taehyung or should I say V said, "Hey guys, we didn't leave her any food."

They all looked at the plates and then smacked their heads then Jimin said, "We're sorry, we just got used to just the seven of us eating."

Oddly Jin is quiet, was it something I said earlier?

I decided to break the silence by saying, "Hey Jin, ummm, do you perhaps have cereal here?"

He just nodded and pointed at the cupboard and I went there and saw that cocoa puffs there and grabbed it. Poured some cereal in the bowl and then grabbed some milk from the fridge.

I joined them at the kitchen counter and started eating my cereal. I was just casually eating cereal when I felt stares on me so I looked at them and they were staring and so I said, "Umm, you guys want cocoa puffs or something?"

"Oh sorry, we just haven't had a girl casually eat around us and all, the last girl we had was a maid named Eun-," Jimin said but I couldn't hear him properly as Jungkook elbowed him in the stomach and said, "Never mind that, just eat Nara we're taking you with us."

"To what?" I asked.

"To our mission, we can't just leave you here, you might escape", Yoongi said as he placed his plate on the sink and so did the others.

I gulped my bite of cereal and said, "What kind of mission?"

"You'll see, just hurry up in the eating", Hoseok said.

"Ummmm, can't I just stay here and take care of the dogs?" I said, "Oh and what are their names by the way?"

"First of all, no, they can live and besides, they have self help dog food dispensers that they were trained to get from", Namjoon said.

"The brown poodle is named Holly, full name Min Holly, he's my dog", Yoongi said.

"Awww I love how you even put a last name to him, is that your last name?", I said and Yoongi just nodded.

"The Shih Tzu is my dog, his name is Mickey", he said with his heart smile and I smiled and said, "What a cute name."

"The Pomeranian is my dog, his name is Yeontan", V said and I said, "How did you guys end up getting dogs?"

"We sort of just stole them from their previous owners", Yoongi said and Hoseok added, "But trust me, their previous owners were terrible to them."

"Wow this is weird seeing gangsters having a soft side for dogs, it makes you all look soft and fluffy", I said.

"Soft and fluffy? I don't think that's how you described a human", Jungkook said and his expressions so far showed that he was just iffy or just entirely disgusted of my existence.

"Let me live man, I'm just describing how I perceive things", I said.

"Mind you doll, I am literally letting you live, I could literally just get a revolver and shove it in your pretty little mouth and shoot you, you're just a nuisance anyways", he said.

"Enough Jungkook!", Namjoon said.

I just stayed silent and I put my finished bowl of cereal in the sink and said, "It's not like I asked to be kidnapped anyways."

"What car are you guys using?", I asked.

"The black van", Namjoon answered.

"Open it and I'll just stay there and wait for you guys", I said and Namjoon said, "I'll go and wait with you at the van."

*************

"What the fuck Jungkook!", I said as I slammed the kitchen counter.

"The fuck did I do to you?!", Jungkook said as he punched the kitchen counter.

He tried squaring up to me but I was still taller and I said, "Don't act like you didn't do anything, and reminder, I'm still taller than you bitch."

Jungkook just scoffed and Jimin said, "You really shouldn't have said that, did you see what you did to the poor girl."

"What do you mean?", Jungkook said.

"She literally looked like you were draining her happiness and bubbliness with your completely unnecessary statement", Hoseok said.

"Oh wait so we're being nice to her now?!", Jungkook said

"Well she never did anything wrong to you Jungkook nor to any of us, you know our code, we only hurt those who hurt us", V stated and we all nodded in agreement.

"Are you serious?! Literally if she wasn't standing there making those damn drinks then V wouldn'y have mistaken for Eunhye", he said as he punched the counter again.

"Jungkook she was just doing her job", I pointed out.

"And it was my fault anyways, I should have looked at her face better", V confessed.

"Whatever, she still did something wrong", he said making me slightly pissed so I said, "Look Jeon Jungkook, we were already helping your with your personal mission that day that we all saw completely unnecessary but you practically annoyed us enough to agree to help you."

"So don't go acting like it's the biggest deal if we made a mistake in the way we helped you because at least we decided to fucking help you in your irrelevant conquest", I said.

Jimin nodded in agreement first then followed the rest.

Then Yoongi said, "Stop acting like a little bitch to others like some kid throwing a tantrum just because you didn't get what you want."

"Now go apologize to her", I said and Jungkook said, "I will, but It's not like I'll stop hating her."

"Jungkook you can hate people, but don't hurt them to validate your opinions on them", Jimin said as he walked to the front door to go to the van.

We all followed and when we were at the van we saw Namjoon just at the driver's seat and Nara at the very back just staring out the window as we opened the door.

Then Jungkook hesitantly said, "Sorry Nara."

She just continued to look out the window and said, "Meanie."