36: Just pick one

It's been weeks since I came back and Jackson and his team were killed and I must say, days have been really interesting nowadays.

Now I am sitting on the couch with 4 men asking me to love them back.

There's Jimin and his eyes stare into your soul and his physique is both chic but muscular.

He has expressed to me before on how he was so moved by me and that he never thought he'd love a girl like me and how unlikely it was for him to find a girl like me.

That night where they got the wrong girl, he thought he'd despise me because I was childish and I didn't have that instant sexiness that every ideal girl of his had and how when I did show that side, it was almost enchanting and he couldn't help but admire me and desire me.

He held my hand and said, "You know what Nara, I know I may not be your top pick and I know you don't remember how I was to you when you had all your memories still but I didn't treat you the best but when you forgot, I took it as an opportunity to restart and here we are now and I hope you pick me."

Then I looked at Jungkook, a muscular and physical man but his doe eyes show his softness and how he was just like any other boy who fell in love with a girl.

I mean he's not a boy but he definitely looks like a man, except his room gives off that he's still pretty immature.

He expressed to me how he resented me. He resented me because he was so hopelessly in love with Eunhye and we eventually found out that she was a girl named Seolhyun not because I remember the events but people reminded me of what happened.

He resented me because I was in the way of his plans and that he wanted revenge on Seolhyun, actually, he just wanted to get her back and make her go back into his arms because he was so hopelessly attached to her because there was never a proper end to the story but when he found out who she really was.

It broke his heart and it made him feel bad for being so resentful to me and he showed me how unnecessary it was for him to be always so mad at me because of the fact that he was so resentful to me for a lost cause and back when I still remembered, he did his best to make it up to me and that he was guilty for all the hurtful things that he said to me.

He brushed of Jimin's hands on mine and held mine with his then he said, "I regret every single day where I hated you because in reality, when I think about it, those days, I didn't know that I was gonna feel for you this way, Nara, when Eunhye, I mean Seolhyun was partially the cause of your loss of memory, and at that time we actually thought you were dead, and I blamed myself everyday."

He sighed and continued to say, "Because I knew that if I just had done better, you wouldn't have lost your memories and that doesn't matter now because you're standing here in front of me and you don't need to remember everything because I love you even if you are not the same Nara as before but i hope you can love me for who I am to you now and whoever I was to you before."

I nodded and cupped his right cheek with my right hand and said, "It's not your fault because there are some things that are not under our control, even if we put so much effort to prevent things from happening, they still happen for a reason."

He nodded and I turned to Yoongi and saw how his cold gaze had turned soft when I turned my vision towards him and it warmed my heart.

He expressed how he had no reason to be mad at me and his reasons were always irrational when I didn't lose my memory yet.

He never understood his anger towards me but now he did. He knew why he was angry because he couldn't express how much he had come to be fond of me and how much he had really, grown to like me even if he tried so much to resist me because I wasn't his ideal type but I was like a strong magnet towards him

And he still remembered when he confessed to me and we kissed but it hurt him that I don't remember that feeling anymore when I lost my memory. Ever since I did, it hurt him to see that when I looked at him, I would just look at him normally.

Then he held my hand and said, "I want to prove to you that I could make you feel that way again and whatever we had before can be returned."

I nodded and I looked at Jin and he was just silent and then I went down from the couch and sat with him on the floor and I said, "Hey what's wrong?"

A tear fell down from his cheek and I wiped it away and said, "Hey, no need to be so harsh on yourself."

He shook his head and said, "It's hard Nara, to look at them and see how they are way better options for you than me."

I sighed and said, "How am I supposed to know that if you haven't even said anything yet."

He shook his head and said, "Just pick among the three, I'm a hopeless case Nara, you're going nowhere with me."

I shook my head and said, "No, let's talk."

I turned to the other three and said, "You guys okay with me talking with him in private for a little while?"

They nodded and I smiled and I wiped his tears again and dragged him to the garden and he said, "Why'd you bring me here?"

I sighed and pointed at the smeraldo statue and he said, "Is that what you just want to point out to me, that this is a reason why you wouldn't choose me?"

I shook my head and said, "Come here and let's just sit first."

I sat on the grass and he sat beside me and I said, "The reason why I brought you here is because I have to admit it to you."

"Right I had selective amnesia, I don't remember everything, but I lied when I said I didn't remember you, well it was more like I tried to deny my own intuition and I tried to view you as a stranger and I couldn't", I said and he looked at me with eyes widened and I said, "I know, please don't shock anyone yet, it's between me and you."

"Ever since I heard about the story of you and Jisoo, it moved me and I was scared when we fought, when I threw that soju bottle bottle in that room because I didn't know how to tell you", I said.

"What are you trying to say?", He said.

"What I'm trying to say is that, I know when someone is broken, you shouldn't try to fix them but you should find the beauty in their broken pieces", I said and I turned to him and I said, "I love you Jin, even if you are broken, and I choose you."

He started crying as he said, "I never thought you would."

I nodded and he suddenly pulled me into a kiss and kissed him back and we pulled away as he said, "You have no idea how much I wanted to beat up Yoongi when I saw him kissing you."

I chuckled and laid my head on his shoulder as we looked at the sky.

****************

I was going to the garden when I saw Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin just staring at Jin and Nara on the grass and I said, "What's wrong?"

"It just hurts Irene, why'd she have to choose him", Jimin said and I sighed and said, "Not all the people we want in life are meant for us and besides, you guys know why she ended up with him anyways."

All three nodded and Yoongi said, "She's what he needs."

"And he needs her more than we do", Jungkook said and I patted their backs and told them to go back inside and they did and I was watching the pair when someone tapped my shoulder and it was Namjoon and he said, "Can't we be like them too?"

"I don't want them to think I'm weak and that I said yes to you", I said and he chuckled and said, "They'll eventually find out Irene."

I rolled my eyes and went back in the house as he chuckled and I looked back at Jin and Nara and I thought how they weren't the people you think would end up together, but they needed each other.

I smiled at the thought and as a joke I shouted back at them, "You better invite me to your wedding!"

They looked at me with widened eyes and I laughed and Nara shouted back, "Stop teasing Eomma Irene!"

"Hey if you decide to spend the night together, you better not become three", I said while snorting in laughter and Nara hid her face in Jin's chest in embarrassment as Jin laughed as well.