28: Love and other sweet things

I woke up to the sound of Irene saying, "Yah! Park Nara! Wake up, time for breakfast, you fell asleep on the couch again."

"Ok Irene", I said as I rubbed my eyes and sat up, "Can I call you Eomma Irene?"

She smiled and said, "That's what you used to call me when you still remembered."

"Then I shall continue it", I said with a wide smile making her smile as well then suddenly I was attacked by an over hyped Mark in the morning.

He attacked me with a hug and I hugged him back but I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Then I heard Jin say, "Yah! Kid, let Nara go, she'll suffocate with what you're doing."

"Oh sorry", Mark said, "I need to get used to the fact that you're still alive."

Then I laughed and I went to the kitchen where Irene already had food prepared and everyone was waiting for me, Jin and Mark.

Then we all joined them and we started eating but then they all just looked bored while eating so I said, "Guys, seriously, why do you guys looks so drained."

"Well, I mean, we don't really do anything if there's nothing Namjoon finds where we have to go do a mission with, so far there's none", Yoongi simply said.

I laughed and said, "Then why don't we go out of this house."

"Nope, police are gonna catch us", Jungkook said and I rolled my eyes and said, "That's because you guys wear suits and pair it with heavy eyeliner, don't you think that's a little suspicious, how bout try dressing more casual like Mark here, by the looks of him, you wouldn't even think he was in Bulletproof."

"Hey that's slightly offensive", Mark said while pouting and I laughed and said, "I meant it in a good way trust me."

"So Ms. Park Nara, let's say we do dress casual, where would we go?", Taehyung asked with a raised brow.

"Let's go to the amusement park!", I exclaimed and all their eyes widened and Namjoon said, "That's actually a pretty good idea, not gonna lie."

"So what you waiting for guys, let's finish up and get ready and don't wear your stupid suits, wear something normal so that you look like normal people", I said and they all nodded and we ate our food fast then we went to our respective rooms. Then we all took turns for the people I shared a room with.

*************

I went out when Nara was still preparing. We were all practically done except for Nara.

I went to the living room and saw that all of them were ready

I first saw Mark and Lisa.