4: How rich?

"Hey wake up", a muffled voice said while shaking me. "Hey wake up", the voice said again.

I just groaned while saying, "I don't wanna."

"I said wake up!", the voice said and I heard a gun trigger next to my ear making my eyes shoot open and say, "Okay! Okay! I'm awake, sorry ummmm."

I tried to remember the man's name as he raised his name in anticipation as if waiting for me to say his name or he'll pull the trigger and blow my brains out.

"Sorry, ummm, Jungkook", I said and he just simply nodded and then grabbed me harshly by the arm out of the car.

I winced in pain but then I saw his gun so I ended up not complaining about it and then I saw the rest of the men and Jin said, "Oh you're awake now, welcome to our home."

"What home?" I said as I just look upon hectares and hectares of trees and seas of dark grass then Suga said, "Turn around idiot."

I turned around and I saw a huge mansion

I turned around and I saw a huge mansion. Like the ones you see in those spy movies that the bad guys always have hiding in like the middle of the forest or like a really secluded place. My jaw dropped at the sight and I said, "Wow, I feel like selling just one of those plants will be enough to pay for my apartment."

Then Jimin closed my jaw and said, "Don't open your mouth too wide sweetie, flies might start coming in."

Then all seven of them started walk

"Ummm so like is this the part that I'm gonna get killed or something, cause if I am, can I at least like write a long emotional letter to finally get my brother to cry for once", I said as I just stood there and they all looked back at me with a confused look and they huddled up with each other.

They started talking not realizing that I heard their whole conversation.

"Wait, so do we keep her or what?", Hoseok asked. Jungkook shook his head and said, "Hell no! She's not even supposed to be here instead, Eunhye should've been here if Taehyung wasn't being such an idiot."

"Ok stop! We are helping you with your personal problems, we are not your minions Jungkook", Taehyung said then Jin said, "Besides, we kind of need a girl around the house, it's starting to stink because we can't just hire anybody and I'm the only who seems to give a crap about cleaning."

"I told you to just hire a maid", Jungkook said but then Namjoon laughed and said, "I mean last time we hired one, you fucked her and she stole your money in the process."

Are they talking about Eunhye, cause they did mention her stealing some money from them, but why do they need to go after her, they probably have a ton more than whatever she stole.

Whatever, either way, I'm still gonna listen on their conversation and oh my, please don't make them kill me.

"Whatever, I'm fine with keeping the girl, what's her name? Ugh whatever as long as she doesn't bother us too much", Jungkook said.