34: Compromise

Namjoon checked her pulse and he cried in joy as he said, "She's okay, she still has a pulse, she's just tired."

We all sighed in relief but not even long after, Jackson arrived with the rest of his colleagues.

"Hmmm, I see that you seven have suffered enough but the lives of you're other Bulletproof members are still on the line", Jackson said with a nasty smirk.

"So I have a deal to discuss with you all", he said as he sat crossing his legs on the ground and then he swept Nara's hair away from her face, making me a but angry because he had no right to touch her as her body laid on my lap.

"I'll let all of you go but, the girl comes with me", he said and I said, "What?! No?! I'd rather die."

"Well she's gonna die anyways if she doesn't get immediate medical attention, so here's the thing, give me the girl and I'll get her treated back to good health and all of you can live, say no and all of you will die", he said making Namjoon scrunch his hair in frustration.

I know it was hard for Namjoon, it was hard for all of us because we cared so deeply for Nara and who know what Jackson would do to her then Namjoon sighed and said, "Just take her, and make sure she's nursed back to health, don't think we won't try and get her back."

Jackson smirked and he said, "Good choice." Then the doors opened revealing the rest of our members who helped Nara in their failed mission and they were pushed towards us and Irene said, "Where's Nara?"

I pointed at Jackson carrying her and he said, "I'll be taking her."

"No!", she screamed but Mark held a gun to her head and said, "If you try to oppose this, I'll blow your brains out and we won't get her medical help."

Irene sunk down and then she went to Namjoon and then saw how beaten up he was and then she hugged him and said, "Good to know you're still alive."

Then Lisa hugged Taehyung and said, "Good to know you're alive, even if I hate you by like a lot."

Taehyung chuckled and said, "You know you don't hate me."

Then out of nowhere Jackson said, "Oh well time is ticking, I must go now and take Nara to a hospital since I can do that because people can look at me as a normal public figure."

Then they all left with Nara and then the rest of the Bulletproof looked at us and Momo said, "We have to get her back."

Jihyo and Jeongyeon nodded in agreement then I said, "No, we have to give her time, I know Nara, this girl is very persistent."

"Just give her time to heal", Namjoon simply stated.

And we all nodded in agreement.

Then Irene stopped hugging Namjoon and said, "So what do we do now?"

Namjoon sighed and said, "We just have to go home."

They all nodded and they stood up then they helped us up and used themselves as our crutches, helping us walk through the hallway and making our way to the back exit where our cars waited and then I looked at my fellow Bulletproof founders and even if they didn't say it, I knew.

And they all probably knew as well how I felt even if I didn't tell them. But our weak bodies couldn't do anything about it. We wanted to fight to get Nara back but that was simply impossible at this point and it was more of a far cry than a possibility with our state.

We finally made it to a van that Irene hotwired and we rode in it and rode back to our mansion and on the way there we all talked about what we could do to get Nara back but Namjoon always just said, "We have to give her time to heal."

And he wasn't wrong, one wrong move from us and they could just simply kill her to make us suffer more. Then we all just looked at the windows at the night sky and wished to the stars that Nara would be okay.

*******************

"You know what Jackson, I must admit, even if this girl is all beaten up, her face is still very beautiful", Mark said as he stroked her hair and tried as much as possible to wipe blood off her scalp as we headed for the nearest hospital.

"You know what, let's give Bulletproof a break, we definitely got a gem here", I said as I caressed her face, though bruised was still beautiful.

I laughed as I stared at her and said with dirty thoughts in my head, "The wonders I could do with you Park Nara, I'll make you feel like you're in cloud nine."

Then not long after I said that, JB stopped the car signaling us that we arrived at the hospital.

We had her checked in emergency and we all acted worried and stuff and they rushed her into a room and started surgery for any internal bleeding and broken bones.

My bad to be honest. Then I talked to the boys and told them that we could just go back to the hospital the next day since Bulletproof didn't know where she was.

********************

Me and Nayeon were just doing our rounds at the hospital before we finally get to go home to our cozy apartment when we came across a room with someone familiar.

We both went in and our eyes widened with shock when we saw the person, "It was Nara, with red hair."

She was awake and she smiled when she saw us and said, "Jennie, Nayeon, I didn't know I was here."

Her bruised face made us all so worried and we went up to her and we checked through our tabs and who checked her in and she was checked in by some Jackson guy.

Then she said to us, "What happened? Why am I here?"

"You were sent here by some Jackson guy", she said.

I immediately stood up and I said, "How long have I been here?"

"Less than a day but that's great you can stand now", Nayeon said and I nodded and I took my dextrose with me and said, "Take me to Kyungsoo."

They nodded and they took me to his office and he was surprised to see me and he said, "Nara! What happened to you, geez! Go back to your room, we can talk later."

"No time for that, I just wanna ask, do you have a gun?", I asked and he nodded and he said, "Yes, in case someone tries to hurt me here."

"Give it to me", I stated and he said, "I can't do that."

"Please Kyungsoo, if you don't want to see me all beaten up again, please just give it to me, for an old friend", I said and he sighed and said, "Fine but please don't go killing people in the hospital."

I nodded and I hid the gun behind my gown as we left the office and then when we arrived at my room I said to Jennie and Nayeon, "I know you guys don't understand what situation I'm in but it's better that way to keep you guys safe, what I need is for you guys to get something for me to change into before Jackson arrives to put an end to something."

"Nara, we can't just do that", Jennie said and I sighed and said, "I'm dealing with Jackson, an illegal businessman who will continue to sell drugs and women if you guys don't do this."

They both gasped and nodded and Nayeon said, "Wait here, we'll be quick in getting it."