*Chapter 12* - Claimed

*Lucas' P.O.V.*

"Then claim me."

I freeze before I look bewildered at her. Does she mean it? Is she aware of what she is saying, what it means? Or is it her wolf that controls her right now. I can’t imagine anything better than to claim her, make it clear to everyone that she's mine, and out of reach. I gently take a hold of her face, and look deep into her eyes.

"Are you sure Emi? It can’t be changed once I've done it. Don’t let your wolf take the decision on something as important as this. I want to be sure that YOU want this."

I say and feel how my whole body tense as I struggle to keep control. Lurius doesn’t agree to hold back, he struggles to get the upper hand, so that he can claim Emily, because in his view she had consented to complete the mating. But I want to make sure that she knew what it meant. But Emily just smiled her gentle smile before she also grabbed my face and pulled me into a deep kiss before she hoarsely whispered.

"I'm sure Lucas, I want everyone to know that I belong to you. Of course, my wolf Amy tell me she want to fully mate with you, but it's my feeling that says that I want this, I want to tell everyone that you're my mate, that you belong to me."

I'm look lovingly at her before I kiss her again, while I mumble.

"I will always belong to you Emi, just as you will always belong to me."

Lurius is excited, he couldn’t wait to make Emily ours, and now that I knew she was sure, I had it in exactly the same way. Once again I took her lips in a deep, passionate kiss, I could feel my teeth extended, and knew that it was only seconds before I ended up having to claim her. I whispered hoarsely while I found the place on her collarbone, where I knew I wanted to put my mark.

”Say it, say you’re mine.” I growled in her ear as my hands gripped her waist pressing my manhood against her lower bottom. My tongue ran up her neck slowly.

"Say it."

I commanded again.

And heard how Emily moaned, and knew that she was more than ready for that I Claimed her, but I would hear her say it, so I mumbled again, while I was still kissing her neck.

"Say it."

"God Lucas, you know I'm yours, I will always be your ahhhr ..."

She let out a scream when I let my teeth pierces through the delicate skin of her collarbone, but it quickly went over to a moan when our emotions mingled with each other. I couldn’t even hold a groan back at the excitement that filled me. I felt great, I now had a mate that I would protect with my life that I would worship with my heart and soul for the rest of my life. I felt the bond bind us together as a proof that our mating was started. Of course we were not fully mated, to become fully mated we should be intimately when I bit her, but I wanted our first time to be special, and not on a forest floor, where hundreds of wolves could find us. It was not how I wanted us to remember our first time, I wanted to have plenty of time to excite my mate, and do everything in my power to satisfy her. Slowly I pulled my teeth back and finish by licking her wounds to close it. Gently I turned my head so I could give my mate a loving kiss as she gently returned. I opened my eyes and when I looked into my mates eyes and knew that now I could handle everything the fate had plan for me, know where I had my mate by my side.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Picture of Lucas at the side

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*