*Chapter 35* - Epilogue

• Dedicated to All my wonderful readers

Lucas' P.O.V

It was now 10½ years ago I and Emily were told that we were going to be parents. All examinations showed that everything was fine with the baby and that our baby actually was two strong boys, who against all odds had survive the silver. My princess had carried her pregnancy wonderful and had beamed the whole time, even though I knew that it had been hard for her. In a werewolves society it was always an exhausting pregnancy when the baby was one who would grow up with a title, and an alpha required a lot of effort from the mother already under the pregnancy. And Emily had had to deal with two alpha children, but she hadn't complained at all, she had enjoyed the pregnancy, and even the hard part of the pregnancy, she had taken with a smile, and said it was a part of being pregnant. And seeing my mates growing belly with my sons had, if it were possible, made me love her even more. I had a hard time keeping my hands to myself, and her brothers had teased her that she should watch out to make sure it didn't ended with more than the two children in the stomach.

The last decade had been conducted peacefully. Unfortunately we had been forced to end Sofia's life, since she wasn't prepared to leave the dark powers behind her, and she had several times tried to harm the guards who guarded her. We had therefore not been able to see other choice but to end her life. Additionally, we had received a lot of new members in our pack, several of the roughes, who had been forced to fight for Sofia, to protect their mates, had required permission to be a member in our pack, and after many conversations with Emily, we have agreed to accept them. And I was glad that we had made that choice, cause they have been a good approach to our pack.

And 10 years ago, there was another miracle when my strong wonderful Princess gave birth to two wonderful boys, identical twins, which were very rarely seen in the werewolves' society. And we know that it will lead to some difficulty for our boys, not in our pack, where they immediately have been accepted as the future Alphas, who together will take care of our pack. But as a werewolf it means that being identical twins they share feelings and thoughts, which also mean that there will probably be only one mate to them for sharing. And it will require a strong woman to handle two alphas at once, but it will also require a lot of my boys since alphas is very jealous and overprotective, and it can be a challenge if they are to share their mate. Emi and I had already agreed that we early would explain our boys that it may end up that they must share their mate, so that they would grow up with the knowledge and make it easier for them. I hope for my sons' sake that they can accept to share their mate, and that the chosen woman will accept them. But it fortunately there are still many years before it becomes relevant, right now we should just enjoy being parents. My thought got interrupted by an irritated voice.

"Alpha! Alejandro and Javiar will not leave me alone."

I look down at Maisey, who is the daughter of Emily's youngest brother Simon and his mate Ronald, yes they are gay, which means that they have adopted Maisey, who has taken us all by storm. I smile down at the dark-haired 4 year old toddler, who is pulling my pants, smiling I lift her up in my arms and look into her performing green eyes. But before I get to say anything my two 10 year old boys come running into the house and looks up at Maisey in my arms, with furrowed brows. It is Alejandro who takes the word.

"We didn't do anything, we just want to make sure that Maisey don't get hurt."

He says with wide eyes, and Javier nods unanimous. But Maisey pouting and squeals.

"I was playing in the sandbox, what could happen to me in a sandbox?"

She said irritated, and this time it's Javier who speaks.

"There could be glass in the sandbox or something could fall down and hit your head or something could ..."

But he was interrupted by Maisey who with an irritated voice said.

"Or an elephant group could come galloping out of the woods and attack us all."

I had to hide a grin, Maisey has always been very wise for her age, and my twin boys roll their eyes.

"There aren't any elephants ..."

Starts Alejandro but stops when he realizes that she is sarcastic. But then he continues.

"You can't mind that we are making sure that you are safe."

Maisey is about to say something back, but is interrupted when my wife comes in to us, with our 5 year old daughter Olivia in heels. She looked smiling at me standing with Maisey in my arms and to our serious looking sons, and she smiled wryly, before she looked at Maisey.

"Maisey your father and daddy is here to pick you up.

This get Maisey to squeal with delight, before she start wiggle to get down, and then she immediately ran to Ronald and Simon who instantly swung her up in his arms. I saw how my sons look firmly at Maisey and I wondering narrowed my eyes. But my thoughts were interrupted when Emily look smiling up at me.

"Weren't we supposed to have Maisey until tomorrow, not the other way around, I thought when they left the birthday party, they wouldn't come back before tomorrow."

I laughed gently before I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply.

"You didn't expect that we were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary surrounded by a lot of kids did you? Ronald and Simon are here to take Maisey and our fantastic children home with them so that the two of us can get a little time alone. We both love our children but, we need to celebrate our anniversary even though our sons have birthday the same day, we have already celebrated them, and they know they are going to sleep over at the steel pack, and they don't mind."

Yes, I married my princess, we wanted to married before our children were born. But our boys chose already on our wedding day to make aware that we know they would decide when and where. So after I and Emi had said yes to each other. The contractions had started, and 1½ hours later our 2 healthy children were born. And our weddingsday was therefore also our son's birthday. And I couldn't have wished for anything better. Now Emily looked great smiled, her eyes shining up at me before she teasingly said.

"What on earth shall we do with some time alone?"

This got me laugh and pull her to me and whisper.

"Don't worry princess, I'll show you."

I said hoarsely, and noticed how a delight thrill went through Emi. Which made me laugh hoarsely, before I take her to say goodbye to our children when they left with Simon and Ronald home, where they would be spoiled boundlessly of their uncles and aunt, and play with their two cousins Josie and Mathias who where Matthews and Clarina's children aged 7 and 8 years.

Later that night, I lay in bed with Emi after we had enjoyed our alone time. I look down at her with shining eyes.

"It's fun how protecting our sons are to our little Maisey. And it's starting to annoy her boundless. "

This make Emily laugh.

"It's understandable that it's annoy her, the boys are also getting worse and worse, and they are still so young, I wonder how they will be when Maisey becomes a teenager."

She laughs quietly, this makes me look down at her surprised and exclaim.

"Do you mean that Maisey ..."

I stop unsecure which make Emi to raise her eyebrows before she ends my sentence.

"... Are our sons mate?. Yes that's exactly what I mean."

I look at her in surprise, but then smile, cause deep down I know that my princess is right, and I laugh while I pull my mate even closer to me.

"Well ... Good luck Maisey."

THE END

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: So this was the last chapter of >My mate - Accept or reject<. I hope you have enjoyed reading it just as much that I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for all the comment and votes they really meant alot to me.

FriendsIsEverything