*Chapter 17* - New home

A/N - dedicated to Blazingeyez for her last comment. It really meant a lot.

Emilys P.O.V.

The last hour had been stressful, all the paperwork had been done and advice was given, before I could be allowed to leave the hospital where I had been for almost 2 weeks. But now I sat with my head leaning back in the car seat and relaxed, finally I was out from the hospital. I looked out of the window and I sat up straight, before I with a confused look on Lucas exclaimed.

"This is not the way to my home."

After a quick glance at me Lucas answered.

"Yes it is, we are on the way to your home. Your home from now on is with me, we are heading towards my packhouse."

My eyes widen in astonishment before I exclaimed.

"I haven’t seen my parents for nearly five weeks, I want to go home."

I said stubbornly, I knew I was acting like a child, but Lucas just took for granted that I just pleasantly would move in with him, but that went against my principles, I wouldn’t just let my mate take all the decision from me, I still want to be an individual with my own views and opinions, not just sitting in the background and said yes and amen to everything my mate said, and Lucas had to realize that. But I saw how Lucas's whole body stiffened and his hands clamped on the steering wheel, yet it was with a gentle voice he said.

"They came and saw you every day while you were in a coma, and they can of course come and visit you as soon as you have found yourself comfortable in your new home with me."

This made ​​me see red, he didn’t listening therefore I sharpened.

"You're not listening to me, I will not go home with you, I want to go home to my parents. The fact that you have claimed me doesn’t make me your property, I..."

My exclaimed stopped when Lucas tore the steering wheel before he step hard on the brake, then he angrily turned to me and grabbed my wrist and pulled me over the gear lever and across his lap. And then with burning angry dark eyes look at me, and I knew he was struggling to maintain control as he angrily exclaimed.

"You are MINE, you let me claim you, and you belong with me, I'm not letting you try to create a distance between us. You are MINE."

He pulled my head down so he could bury his head in my neck, before he with a growl whispered.

"Say it, say you're mine."

He growled in my ear as his hands gripped my waist pressing his manhood against my lower bottom, I froze surprised, but the feeling got my knees to wobble in pleasure. His tongue slowly ran up my neck, before he mumbled.

"Say it."

He commanded again, and I realize that he will not stop teasing me before he hears what he wants. So I panting say.

"I'm yours."

I feel Lucas smile against my neck before he pull back, and looks at me with a wry smile, before he again put me back on the passenger seat, and with a glance at me, he says with satisfaction.

"That's what I wanted you to admit."

Then he started the engine and pulled out from the side of the road where he had parked. And I was absolutely petrified beside him. How had it happened, I was incandescent with rage, and now I felt soft and pliable, and couldn’t disagree my mate. I looked at him under lowered eyelashes, and had to hold back a moan, my mate was a sexy piece, but I had to get him to understand that I'm not just going to be a little gentle woman that he could boss around. But before I could say anything, he stopped the car, and I discovered that we were outside his pack house. Quickly Lucas got out before he went and opened the door on my side and grabbed my hand to help me out, and it confused me that I loved that he gave me the feeling that I was a helpless woman who had to be helped, when I just moments earlier thought that that Definitely wasn’t what I was. But before I could get a grip on my thoughts Lucas interrupted them.

"My little mate, welcome to my home, and for the future also yours, I hope you will love it, but if there is anything you can’t live with, then just say it and we change it."

He says with a loving gaze down at me, and I can’t help but smile back at him, forgotten was my anger that he took my consent for granted that I would move in, I can’t imagine anything better than to stay with my mate. Therefore I gently say.

"I am sure I will love it, as long as you are there with me."

This makes Lucas' eyes sparkle, and he gently laid his forehead against mine. 

"I'm glad you feel that way, and I promise you that I will always be with you." 

Gently he kisses me on my nose before he grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs, and into the large front door. I look enchanted around the hall we have entered it was large and bright, but with a lot of pictures on the walls, which upon closer investigation shows what I believe is the mates from the pack and pictures of their possible children under them, it is a form of family trees right here in the hall, and I love it. I look up at Lucas and my eyes shining with joy, I see how he stiffens before he pulls me close to him and whispers into my hair.

"I wish it was me who got the pleasure to shine so clearly from your eyes, and I promise you that I will spend the rest of my life to make you happy and make you look like you are doing this moment, you are so beautiful..."

We are interrupted in our small intimate scene when we hear a cry of joy from the door, and a pair of arms is being thrown around me. Lucas breaks out a growl before he quickly shows me behind his protective body, and goes into attack position.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N - Sorry that it has taken so long with this chapter, but I don't really know how to move forward from here, this is a bit filling chapter, but I would not let you wait any longer.

XoXo FriendsIsEverything