*Chapter 20* - Respect your Luna

*Lucas's P.O.V.*

I keep looking at my beautiful mate, can’t comprehend that she is actually mine, completely and exclusively mine for the rest of our lives, we belong together, and everyone can just with a glance at one of us see that we are taken, I wouldn’t have to worry about others like Frederic former downstairs in the kitchen who will believe that my mate is available to them, they will know that she is mine, and even though they aren’t a part of our pack, we now both sends the signal that we are taken and not interested in other people's attention. I can’t help but smile, Emily has made me the happiest man in the world, by letting me show her how much I love her and admire her, admire her for her courage and confidence to let me in despite my bad judgment in the past. I smile when I look down at Emily, she slowly begins to wake from her sleep, her movements were like a little kitten stretching in the sun, and I must admit that I, like any other man couldn’t help but admire her firm young body lying naked widespread beside me, slowly she opened her eyes, and when she discovers that I looked at her, she smiles softly before she with a little squeal try to pull the covers up around her body. I laugh softly while I grip the quilt and prevent her from pulling it up around her.

"Princess I've seen every part of you. I've memorized every part of your body last night when I pleasured you over and over again now is not the time to be shy."

I see how Emily shyly blushes, and with a grin I bury my head in her neck and kiss my mark, causing Emily to moan and her lie arms around me, I kiss her face gently before I give her a deep kiss on the mouth. When I withdrew Emily moaned.

"I could get use to wake like this."

This made me kiss her again, and smile big before I lovingly whisper.

"Don’t worry, you will wake up like this for the rest of our lives, and I hope that you in 50 years will love it just as much as you do right now."

This made Emily giggle before she gave me a quick but gentle kiss.

"I am sure I will love it as much as I do now, how can I not love it when I wake up with my great mate."

She smiles, and now I feel it's me who blushes a little and I have no idea what to say. Emily saves me by getting out of bed.

"Come on your lazy body, let's get something out of the day shall we."

************

45 minutes later enters Emily and I into the kitchen, after a rather erotic shower, and I see more heads turn to look at us as we enter, and multiple breaks into a smile at the sight of us, and I know they have noticed that our scents has interfered so that they know that we are fully mated, and this is also clearly made aware of by Sebastian, who sits with Malina on his lap, and exclaims.

"It was by damn time, thought I was going to live with an alpha who took cold showers the next few months."

I smiled wryly when I saw how flushing once again rose up in Emily's cheeks, but laughed aloud when I saw Malina send a stern look to her mate before she exclaimed.

"Sebastian! If you continue to make my friend embarrassed it will be you who have to live with cold showers the next few months."

Sebastian sent her a terrible glance before he again looked at us, and with an apologetic glance at Emily said.

"I'm sorry Luna, it was not my intention to make you embarrassed, but I've been friends with your mate since he and I wear diapers, and such a comment is natural for me to him, but I am really sorry if I made you embarrassed."

He said regretfully, and this make Emily smile at him.

"It is perfectly okay Sebastian, don’t worry; I don’t demand that Malina draws you to cold showers the next few months."

This made the people in the kitchen laugh, and now it was Sebastian's turn to blush before he muttered.

"I am very grateful to you for that Luna."

"Please call me Emily not Luna."

Emily said softly, prompting me to bent down to her and lovingly say.

"But you're their Luna princess, this night made that clear to everybody."

Emily sent me a look and exclaimed indignantly.

"Lucas!"

This once again led to laughing in the kitchen. Grinning, I found a seat at the table, and then I pulled Emily down on my lap, and soon thereafter there was placed a large plate in front of us with breakfast, the chef had made for us. I saw how the chef smiled gratefully as Emily with happy voice thanked him for it, and it dawned to me that the service that the cook and the maids did every day, morning noon and night were taken for granted, and I was glad that my mate was such an excess person that she showed even the lower ranked members of my pack gratitude, this was a quality that I knew would change our pack for the better, and it got me to kiss her lovingly in the neck, causing Emily to astonished to see over her shoulder at me and exclaim.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing special, just because you’re you."

This gave me a gentle smile from my mate and a loving kiss. I put my arms around my her, and looked around the table where some of our pack members sat down and it was obvious that they all had accepted Emily as their Luna. But this pleasant time is ruined when Madeline comes into the kitchen and stops abruptly when she sees me with Emily on my lap, and she whining.

"What's going on here, why is that bitch on your lap. Stop this now, I've got my lection you want to show me that I am not indispensable but honestly this is going too far, I understood it when you left me in the woods, but now it's time for you to claim me as your mate, so we can rule this pack together."

Before I get to say anything Emily got up from my lap, and have pushed Madeline to the kitchen floor, it can’t have taken more than 2 seconds, even for werewolves that kind of moment are incredible, so I just stare at her in astonishment, and hear her angrily sharpen down to Madeline she has a stranglehold on.

"No, now you listen here you stupid slut, you call me a whore is one thing, but that you seriously tell MY mate that he should claim you is something completely different. I don’t understand how you got into your stupid head that you should be Luna of this pack, like you would in any way be able to get respect from the members, you have probably fucked with over half of them, and tried to get in bed with the other half. Girls like you was the reason why I doubted my mate, but I will not let that happen again, he is MINE, and no one are going to destroy what we have together. If you weren’t such a selfish person, you would have known as soon as you stepped into the kitchen that your ALPHA is no longer available on the market that he has mated with me, your LUNA, so if I were you I'd be careful of insults you say in front of me, and if I ever see you hitting on my mate again, then I'll rearrange your face, is that understood?"

Madeline has throughout Emily's exclaiming stared astonished and with panic up at her, and she nods vigorously, and I hear how she take a deep breath when Emily let go of her neck. Emily slowly getting up from the floor and after a brief hesitation Madeline follows. She quickly go to the door out of the kitchen, but before she goes out, she turns again and look back at us where Emily has once again set herself on my lap, and said with a wry smile.

"Of course Luna, but remember that just because you are now claimed, doesn’t mean that our alpha don’t need someone to take care of his desire, and I know from experience that he is a very demanding lover and it’s not something that an innocence girl like you can help him with, so I’m going to welcome him with open arms when he gets tired of playing happily mated to you."

She says patronized before she turns and runs out of the kitchen. I hear a deep growl from Emily and although I try to grab her to calm her, I don’t get a hold of her, and literally 4 seconds after the sound of Madeline’s screams is heard out from the yard. Quickly I get up and run out and see Emily on top Madeline and beat her, Madeline whining and trying to protect her selves from my mates hits, but it doesn’t help much, and I hear Emily yell.

"I gave you a fair warning, I have been very kind to you, but when you in my face say you even after my mate has claimed me, that you still would fuck him, I’m done being kind to you, if I ever see you near my mate again you death, this is nothing compared to what I will do with you if you try anything with my mate, not because I doubt that he will reject you, but because I find it disgusting that you should touch my mate."

I’m proud of my mate, and her little speech makes it clear that she trusts me, which makes me happy, but I know my mate, and if it ends up that she hurts Madeline seriously she will regret it, for it’s not the way she is. Therefore I quickly cross the square and go to where they are, and gently drag my mate away from Madeline while I mumble.

"Princess, she's not worth it, she just said it to annoy you, don’t let her success."

I mumbled softly into her ear while I had a firm grip around her, I noticed how she slowly began to relax, but she still staring down at Madeline, who was now starting to rise slowly, I saw that her cheek already was red, and it was obvious that it would be blue in a moment, she had several marks on the arms and legs where she had apparently hit the ground when Emily had tackled her to the ground, Madeline took her hand on her nose and screamed, when she discovered that she was bleeding.

"You stupid bitch, look what you've did You've broke my nose."

I felt Emily stiffen but this time it was me who responded, and I said angrily in my alpha tone.

"Be careful what you say to MY mate, show respect for your Luna or leave."

I saw how Madeline froze, I wasn’t one of those alpha who used my alpha tone much to get my members to stay in line, so when I did all knew that I was not to be played with. And Madeline also bent her head in respect and muttered.

"Sorry Alpha, Luna."

Before she turned on her heels and disappeared. I turned Emily round so we stood with front to each other, and look worried down on her.

"Are you alright princess? Are you hurt? "

She shakes her head and exclaims tearfully.

"How could I do that, attack her like that, it's not such a Luna should behave, I will be respected because I've earned it not because people are afraid that I will hurt them"

Gently I pull her into my arms.

"Don’t worry princess she deserved it, no Luna would have contented herself with the disrespect. I agree that you have to earn the respect, but that you show that you don’t let anyone step on you, is also to earn respect, no one in the kitchen think that what you did was wrong, I promise you."

I softly mumble into her hair, Emily sniffs before she lifts her head and looks up at me.

"Really?"

She asks uncertain and I nod before I gently pulls her into the kitchen again, where several of the women immediately gets up and comes toward Emily, and one of the older women exclaims.

"Well done Luna, you have to show who's the boss otherwise girls like Madeline will never understand it, I hope you made it clear to her who's boss in this venture."

She asks and smiles happy when Emily nods.

"Well done my girl."

She exclaims proudly, before she leaves the kitchen with a proud smile to Emily. I notice how Emily slowly relaxes when she discovers that everyone in the kitchen all the respects that she put Madeline in place.