Chapter 1 - The new girl

"Did you hear about the new girl?"

"She is beyond hot."

"And her aura is addictive."

"Even as a girl, I would fuck her."

The brunette these comments applied to, ignored them as she tried to discover which one of the present lockers belonged to her.

"You know everyone is talking about you." A voice spoke, startling the new student beside her.

"And...." The brunette replied, the status of being the new hot chick getting annoying. "I don't really care what they think."

"Same but I just thought I'll let you know of their disturbing thoughts." The black haired beauty commented. It was then that the brunette decided to turn towards her.

"Kim Jennie." The girl smiled, holding her hand out to the black haired girl with purple streaks.

"Kim Jisoo." The other girl stated, enveloping her warm hands with Jennie cold ones. "Welcome to the  school of arts."

...

"Welcome to Maths, Jennie." The teacher who's named read Nayeon greeted. "Please take a seat next to Lisa."

"Lisa?" Jennie questioned, trying to look out for her.

"Back corner, dear." Miss Nayeon ushered, starting the class.

From first looks, Lisa looked like someone who you wouldn't mess with. Her daring red lipstick, black winged eyeliner, blonde bleached hair and fitted leather jacket hinted at this assumption. Except Jennie found this amusing and was curious to find more about the girl.

"Hey, Kim Jennie." She greeted as she slid into the seat beside the bright blonde.

"Lisa." The girl snapped, not bothering to take a look at Jennie which was quite unusual as all the students eyes were focused on Jennie. Especially the boys.

"At least she has manners." Jennie thought, wondering how to start a conversation.

"So..." Jennie said. "How long have you been in this school?"

"Way too many years." The girl mumbled, fiddling with her phone beneath her table. Lisa was becoming frustrated with all the student's eyes turning their way. Great, now all the attention would be focused on her or more likely the girl beside her. Why the fuck was the pretty girl talking to her? She was known as a freak and no one dared to talked to her.

"What do you do?" Jennie asked. "Dance, sing or rap?"

"Dancing." Lisa replied, turning to the girl with great interest in her eyes. "How come your talking to me?"

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked confusedly.

"I mean, more than half of the people in my year are scared or feel discomfortable to talk to me." Lisa explained, sheer curiosity towards the pretty brunette in front of her. "And here you are, the new girl who's got everyone attention talking to me."

"Well to start of with." Jennie scoffed. "Fuck them haters and second of all, I find you cool and interesting, I definitely do not decide who I make friends with a person based on other people's thoughts."

"What makes you think we're friends?" Lisa said.

"Your still talking to me right now, aren't you." Jennie cleverly remarked, making Lisa smile. It had been a while since she smiled and she liked the feeling.

...

"Jennie, go to the library and grab a couple of music sheets I printed off for you to catch up with." Mr Chanyeol who everyone called Chan asked.