Chapter 10 - A bit of mess

"As you all know, my dad owns Park banks." Chaeyoung started, some gasps being heard.

"Your dad is the owner of one of the best banks in the world." Jungkook said.

"Your rich." Lisa wolf whistled.

"I think we're all very rich here." Jimin pointed out.

"Anyway, back to the story." Chaeyoung interrupted. "I also have a sister too, Park Seulgi."

"As in..." Jungkook mumbled, his mind not believing it.

"Yes, my ex." Jimin finished off, rolling his eyes."

"You may think that we're the typical family. You know the one that laughs, smiles and feels like they have the best family ever." Chaeyoung stayed, Jimin's eyes on her turned to steel. "But we're not."

"My mom is in the fucking hospital, not knowing when she is going to die. My sister has just left me, making me suffer the pain all by myself." Chaeyoung shouted, tears flowing down her face as she tried to keep her anger in. "He fucking abuses me every day, the worst is when he is drunk. You see these bruise on my neck, it's from his stone punches and these purple bruised ribs are from his continuous kicks. I try to run away but I have nowhere to go until I got here."

Jimin rushed over to her at once, pushing her head into his chest and whispering "Your safe here."

The others stood there shocked before Jennie ran into the kitchen to grab some tissues.

"I have a question." Taehyung voiced out, everyone all at once turning to look at him. He took no notice of the glares Jimin sent him and if he did, he ignored it. "Why does he abuse you?"

"Tae, I don't think you should be..." Jin interposed, looking warily at the crying Chaeyoung.

"No it's fine, Jin." Chaeyoung muttered, wiping the tears off her face and releasing her head off Jimin's chest. "Everyone has a reason to abuse someone and my dad's is because he feels lonely without my mum, I look like her so he takes it out on me. I understand how he is feeling, trust me I do, but he doesn't have to go to that extent to hit his daughter."

Taehyung nodded, muttering a few words nobody heard.

"I think we should call it a night, guys." Jennie broke the silence. "You want to come round to mine, Chae."

"I think she should stay here." Jimin interrupted, not giving any time for Chae to talk. "My parents aren't here and my brother is at a friends house, I shall keep her company."

"Geez, nobody asked for an explanation." Jungkook mumbled, winking at Jimin. "Seems like your trying to explain yourself."

'Shut up, Jungkook" Jimin groaned, chucking a pillow at him.

"Anyway, I think it's time for us to leave these two lovebirds alone." Lisa smirked, wincing when Chaeyoung through a pillow at her.

"Where's Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi." Jin asked, only realising the three boys were missing. "Namjoon has the car keys."

"Oh they all went to sleep." Jimin replied.

"You boys can come in our car, if you want." Jisoo offered.

"No thanks, I don't want to spend my whole night with this bitch." Jungkook scoffed.

"He can walk." Lisa said. "Taehyung and Jin can come with us."

"Jungkook, stop acting like a child and go." Taehyung warned, Jungkook immediately shutting up as it was the first time he had spoken to the boy since the argument."

"See you." Jennie waved as she ushered everyone outside and gave a big hug to Chaeyoung. She thanked Jimin for his kindness before jumping into the back seat. What she didn't expect was to find all three seats taken up by Taehyung, Lisa and Jungkook. Jisoo was in the driver's seat with Jin as passenger.

"Fuck, there's no seats left." She groaned. This meant she had to sit on someone's lap.

"We are not sitting on top off each other." Lisa pointed towards Jungkook. "You can't sit on top of me because you will crush me and Jungkook will whine the whole way of you sit on him."

"So that's leave you with only one choice." Jungkook smirked.

"Just get in." Taehyung muttered, grabbing Jennie's wrist and pulling her onto his lap. He put his one hand on his knee and the other on his phone, his face look unbothered of what just happened.

Jennie's face was the opposite. Her face was flushed red and she had no idea where to put her hands so she just left them warily on her knees.

...

The journey was nearing to an end. The boys decided that they would all stay at Jin's since they didn't want to awake their parents and the girl inevitably knew they were going to Jisoo's house to continue the disrupted sleepover. Everything was going seemingly well until

"Fuck." Jisoo screamed as she slammed the brakes shut just in time. An old lady had decided to walk across the road, supposedly deaf as she continued to walk across fine. "Old lady ass bitch."

"Jisoo, are you okay?" Jin asked, worried.

"Yeah I'm fine except for the fact that I'm preventing myself from getting out of the car and killing that old lady." Jisoo angrily vented.

Although everything was fine at the front of the car, the back was a mess.

Somehow, Lisa and Jungkook fell onto the floor with Jungkook at the bottom and Lisa scrambled on top of him. Their faces were flushed as they tried to get off one another. Jennie was securely held by Taehyung as he gripped tightly on her waist and pulled her in, so she could feel the rock hard abs of him. Taehyung could smell the expensive scent radiating off Jennie.

"What the fuck?" Jisoo said, grabbing Jin and turned him around so he could see this mess.

"This is so funny." Jin laughed, taking his iPhone to take pictures. Jennie at once leant up and pretend to dust her shirt whilst Taehyung removed his hands and turned to look through the window. Jungkook mumbled curses as she pushed Lisa off of him and Lisa kicked him as she tried making it on a seat.

"Fuck you, Jin."

"And fuck you too, Jisoo."

It had been an eventful night but the chaos hadn't started yet. It was just about to begin.

Adios amigos x