Chapter 6 - We're all victims

"Chaeyoung, hello?" He wavered, holding a hand up in front of her face.

"Jimin." She breathed huskily. For some reason, it made Jimin get goosebumps on his neck. "Do you know where my sister is?"

"Your sister?" He murmured, confused. How would he know who is his sister is? "I don't know who your sister..."

"Park Seulgi." She interrupted, his eyes widening at the name.

The Park Seulgi was related to Chaeyoung. But they seemed so different.

"I know, it's hard to believe." Chaeyoung muttered, saying his thoughts out loud. He took a seat down next to her, his mind not believing what she had said before.

"So Seulgi is you sister." He repeated. "And your Seulgi's sister."

"Pretty much about it." Chaeyoung deadpanned. "Do you know where she is?"

"Why?" He asked before realising the reason why he had even started talking to her. "No, I'm sorry."

"Okay." She sighed, her eyes turning away from him.

"So are you just going to sit here all day." He asked.

"Yep." She hastily mumbled.

"Let's go." He demanded, grabbing her cold hand and wrapping his coat around her.

She jerked up at this skin ship and looked up at him confusingly.

"Where?"

"Back to my house." He stated, dragging her along. "I can't leave you like this."

"It's alright I'll just go back home and..." She tried to retaliate.

"And what, get beaten up by your father again." He shouted, turning to face her. His eyes softened as her disheveled state.

"How did you.." She asked

"I figured as much with your bruise." Jimin said, caressing the bruise on her cheek. He didn't know what he was doing but it felt good being close to her.

He took a step forward before reaching her ear.

"And don't forget, a victim can always recognise another victim."

And with those last words, he crossed their hands together and walked off.

...

"So, this prank." Jungkook started. "What are we going to do?"

They all decided to go to Namjoon's house to discuss the planning of what was going to go down on Saturday.

Except Jimin was nowhere to be seen and Jin hadn't responded to any of their texts purposefully.

Jin instead was debating on whether to tell the boys that he blurted out their secret to Jisoo. But then he figured that they would discover his relationship or moreover forced relationship with Jisoo and he didn't want anyone to know.

"We could remove all their makeup and take pictures of them." Hoseok suggested, getting cosy on the couch.

"That's too lame." Yoongi said. "Their all naturally pretty and you all know that."

"How about lock them in a room and..." Jungkook suggested before Yoongi once again cut him off.

"We're not in a horror movie, Kook."

"Tae, any ideas?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung sat on the window sill, gazing deeply at the night sky. He didn't know as to why they were pranking them and he didn't care.