Chapter 7 - Going rogue

"No way, Chae isn't coming." Jennie said, calling Chaeyoung on her phone. She wasn't picking up.

"What?" Jisoo repeated, Lisa and Jennie around her house. It was their sleepover that was meant to happen today, but Chaeyoung was no where to be seen. "She said she was coming."

"Maybe she's just not up to it." Lisa suggested, flicking through her phone. She thought Chaeyoung wouldn't want to come to the sleepover today.

"But..." Jennie started before sighing, ending the 10th call to Chaeyoung. "Your right, she might be ill."

"Guys." Jisoo said, her eyes widening at the text she received on her phone. "My sister just texted me asking where Seulgi's sister was..."

"And who's Seulgi's sister?" Lisa asked.

"Chaeyoung..."

"What?" Jennie shouted, grabbing her phone. "She's missing."

"Oh my god." Lisa mumbled, feeling guilty. "Maybe this had something to do with when she said she was sick."

"Yes." Jisoo said. "I think we should ask people whether they've seen her since we can't find her ourselves."

"But who?" Jennie questioned, pacing about Jisoo's bed. "Not many know of Chae."

"The only other person I've seen her talk to is Chanyeol." Lisa suggested, lightening the girls eyes up at a resolution. "But he left the school two months ago."

"We could." Jisoo suggested, unsure. "Ask the Elite."

"And what can they do?" Jennie asked.

"I mean, we should try." Lisa supported Jisoo. "They could have seen her and the boys know her sister."

"Alright, Who has their numbers?" Jennie sighed.

"I have Jin's becaus he's on the school council with me" Jisoo offered, typing the number into her phone.

"Fingers crossed this helps." Lisa muttered, wondering where the fuck Chae was.

...

"Jin's here, where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked, worried.

"Isn't that unusual." Hoseok added on. "He's normally here for every hang out we have."

"He's probably not feeling well." Tae interrupted.

"He's been sick so many times but he's still comes round to my house." Namjoon argued back.

"Just leave it, ask him at school tomorrow." Suga demanded, leaving everyone else to go back on got their phones.

Jisoo🤬🙄 calling. Answer or Decline

"Pick it up, Jin." Jungkook moaned from beside him. Jin sat there frozen, thinking why Jisoo was calling him. "Let me just do it."

Jungkook accepted the call before Jin had the chance to say no.

"Jin, it's urgent." Jisoo worriedly said which caught Jin's and the other members attention. "Chaeyoung has gone missing and her sister just reported her."

"So has Jimin." Jin replied in an instant. "Do you think..."

"Omg." Jennie exclaimed from the phone. "What if their missing together?."

"Don't be stupid, they don't even know each other." Taehyung retorted back, making Jennie stick out her tongue on the phone.

"But Jimin did date Seulgi and they were really close." Jisoo added on.

"It may be our best chance guys." Namjoon intervened, feeling worried for his friend. He knew something was up. "Jimin is not someone who would miss our hang outs."