Chapter 26 - Confessions

"Nancy, what's the plan again?" Jooe asked, stuck to the green haired girl's side as usual. They were walking to their dance class and Nancy was telling Jooe about a little scheme she had come up with.

"Simple and easy." Nancy smirked, grabbing her gym bag from her locker. The students were required to bring dance clothes and any necessary items for their dance class, after all it was the prestigious school of arts. "We bring the girls or the supreme as the whole school calls them, down one by one, until they all fall and I take their place."

Jooe coughed her throat, looking at Nancy expectantly.

"And you, of course." Nancy added on before spotting Tzuyu and Jeongyeon at their lockers. "Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, over here."

The brunette beauty and golden beauty turned around to watch the green haired girl and her sidekick rush towards them. They rolled their eyes before putting on their fakest smiles.

"Yeah?" Jeongyeon replied.

"You know how you guys always wanted Jimin and Jungkook." Nancy said, the excitement evident on her face. "Well we have a plan so you guys can get together."

Tzuyu tried to hide a laugh and Jeongyeon looked towards them with the funniest expression.

"Jungkook?" Tzuyu chuckled. "That was a one time thing and we both agreed we didn't want anything more. Jungkook and me were never a thing, Nancy."

"And Jimin was just a one day crush, I didn't really like him." Jeongyeon explained. "Plus we're doing just fine with our boyfriends now."

"Boyfriends?" Nancy confusingly asked.

"That's us." A tall, tanned boy and a lighter, longer haired boy waved.

"Mingu, Tzuyu's boyfriend." The tall, tanned boy introduced himself, his hand held out for Nancy to shake. Nancy left the boy hanging, a glare on her face.

"Jeonghan." The other boy waved, holding Jeongyeon by the waist.

"Are you serious?" Nancy shouted, her temper rising. "You just ruined half my plan."

"Let me guess, you want Taehyung but Jennie is in the way." Tzuyu summed it all up, an unbothered look on her face at the tantrum Nancy was having.

"To be honest, we like Jennie." Jeongyeon suprised Nancy and Jooe. "She's nice once you get to know her."

"Jennie is a bitch that stole my boyfriend." Nancy's nose flared as the words came out her mouth. "She took everything away from me."

"Your delusional, Nancy." Tzuyu remarked, scoffing. "The girl has done nothing wrong."

"Taehyung this, Taehyung that." Jeongyeon mimicked. "When are you ever going to stop?"

"Fuck off, you traitors." Nancy stuck her middle finger up before grabbing Jooe and storming off to their dance class.

...

"Jungkook, you know how we're practically best friends now." Jennie smiled cunningly at the boy. It was their maths lesson and Lisa had to take an urgent trip to the toilet, so Jennie took her chance at once to ask what's being on her mind lately.

"What do you want, Jen?" Jungkook turned around, his face knowing that the brunette wanted something.

"Are you and Lisa a thing?" She popped out the question, surprising him.

He thought about the answer carefully. Did Lisa what everyone to know or did she want to keep it a secret?

"What did she tell you?" He asked cleverly.