Chapter 11 - The plan

"Hey, Chae, how are you feeling?" Jisoo asked, holding her phone up so the other girls could see the FaceTime call.

"Better, much better." She smiled, happily.

"How's it at Jimin's house?" Jennie whistled, her eyebrows raising up.

"He's been treating me so well." She sighed, happily. "And no, Jen, it's not like that."

"Then what's it like?" Lisa asked, winking.

"Like a friend helping another." She responded. "Actually more like acquaintances."

"Guess what day it is today?" Jennie exclaimed excitedly.

"What?"Chae asked, confused.

"Have you already forgotten, Chae?" Jisoo tutted.

"It's fucking prank day." Lisa screeched.

"Be quiet, Lisa." Chae hushed. "Jimin may be around."

"Chae, you coming?" Jennie asked.

"Of course." Chae muttered. "Except I'm kind of stuck here."

"You can stay with me, Chae." Jennie offered.

"But, Jen, I feel like I'm..." Chae argued.

"Please, I'm begging you." Jennie desperately pleaded. "My brother and sister are going to meet up with their friends for a week and I'll be stuck with my younger brother, so I kind of need you."

"Alright." Chae exclaimed, laughing. "What about your parents?"

"Oh my parents, they hardly even exist." Jennie brushed off the topic. "They live on the other side of the country."

"Oh." Chae muttered. "Anyway, I look forward to meeting your brother."

"He's a nightmare." Jennie laughed. "Hey, lets meet at my house today and let's go to that so called party they invited us too."

"I can't wait to see the frown on Jungkook's rotten face." Lisa grinned.

"Jin, better watch out for what's coming to him." Jisoo laughed.

"Jimin's going to be so pissed." Chae chuckled. "Even after he let me stay at his house."

"Shit, I see Jimin coming." Jennie whispered, pointing to a small figure walking towards the camera. "Avert plans."

"Hey, Chae, you want to come eat some breakfast." Jimin offered, then realising the girls were on a FaceTime call with her. "Hi."

He quickly waved. "You girls coming to our party today."

"What party?" Lisa purposely asked, trying to sound ignorant but it made her look even more suspicious. Jennie quickly shoved her before smiling and saying,

"Of course, Jimin, you took it upon yourself to invite us."

"You know it was quite suspicious that you invited us after Jennie rejected both Jungkook and you." Lisa blurted out, Jennie and Jisoo turning towards her with wide eyes. "Your aren't planning anything are you?"

Jimin smile immediately turned to a frown whilst his eyes nervously wavered.

"Why would we?" He laughed, nervously. "It's just a chance for us to know each other better, after all you and Jungkook seem to get along pretty well."

Lisa glared at him. She opened her mouth to retort something back but Jimin beat her to it.

"And I didn't get rejected by Jennie, it was just a mere misunderstanding between us." Jimin stated, embarrassed. "Chae, I think breakfast is getting cold."

"Oh ok, Jimim." Chae smiled. "I'll be right there."

Once Jimin left, Lisa scoffed at her.

"Really, Chae was supposed be what we call you."

"Stop being jealous, Lisa." Chaeyoung laughed, blowing a kiss to the camera.

"Lisa." Jisoo whined. "You could have ruined the whole thing."

"So." Lisa muttered.

"Don't you want to see Jungkook covered in sauce and embarrassed in front of the whole school?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, fine Jen, I'll try to be more careful." She said, trying to not giggle at the thought of Jungkook.

"Anyway, I got to go before Jimin thinks something is really up." Chae waved. "I'll come by your house, Jen, around bout 6?"

"I'll be waiting." Jennie smirked.

...

"We are still going through the plan, right?" Yoongi asked to make sure. Yeah sure, they were friends for like a day but now they were back to enemies.

"Of course." Jungkook exclaimed. "I need to see Manoban down."

"I don't care." Taehyung mumbled, turning over the page he was reading in a book. "Your choice if you still want to do it."

"I'm in." Hoseok claimed.

"Me too." Namjoon followed after.

"Well I already asked the girls if they were coming." Jimin pointed out. "They didn't really seem suspicious except Lisa."

"Well they're still coming, right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, they'll be here at around 8." Jimin stated, checking his watch. "Which is in around 10 minutes."

"Is Chaeyoung still around your house?" Yoongi asked.

"No she left to Jennie's at 6." Jimin stated.

"That's why you look so sad." Hoseok discovered. "Awww? Someone misses her."

"Shut up, Hobi." Jimin blushes. "Why would I miss her?"

"Guys." Jin finally spoke up, his sweaty hands resting by his sides and his nervousness easily shown.
"I need to tell you something."

"Not now, Jin." Namjoon stopped. "We need to check if our plan again."

"We already did." Jin interrupted. "It's really important."

"Well what is it?" Namjoon impatiently asked.

"I kind of told one of the girls..."

"Shhhh." Jungkook hushed, biding. "There here."

"Ohh fuck my life." Jin cursed.

I actually love Jin so much.

And Lisa with grey hair is perfect. I think it really suits her the most.

Watch Kill this love and Boy with luv.

It's amazing.