Chapter 37 -Over and over again

"Now that all the shit is over." Jungkook turned around to face Jennie in Maths. Lisa who was meant to be sitting right next to her, called off sick last minute as she planned on catching up with some extra shopping.

"Continue." Jennie stared impatiently at someone who she considered now to be one of her best friends.

"When shall I book that double date?" Jungkook smirked, leaning his chair right in front of to Jennie's desk.

"What?" Jennie appeared confused, as she pushed the boy's chair back roughly; causing him to nearly fall of his chair.

"You know what I mean, Jen." Jungkook pestered her more. "And you can't go back on past deals."

"Otherwise your a sore loser who has..." Jungkook continued on before Jennie finally narrowed her eyes and held her hands up in the air,

"Okay, I get it." She emphasised. "But I don't even have a freaking boyfriend, let alone a date."

"Doesn't have to be a date." Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows. "Who's your closet friend that's a boy?"

"You." Jennie stared back at the boy, smirking.

"Apart from me." Jungkook sighed. "Unless you want Lisa to kick your ass."

"Namjoon?" Jennie's answer almost sounded like a question. "Yoongi or even Hoseok."

"Them three will never go on a date with you." Jungkook shut down the options immediately. "Namjoon will be too busy studying for some stupid test, Yoongi spends his whole day after school sleeping and Hoseok is too hyperactive to even join as well as the fact that he won't come unless Yoongi comes along which is almost impossible."

"No I take that back, it is impossible."

"Okay, what about Jimin or Jin?" Jennie pondered.

"Are you forgetting they have girlfriends who are also your best friends?" Jungkook wanted to smack the girl on the face.

"But you said as friends?" Jennie argued.

"Do I really have to say this?" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I don't think you and Jimin have the best friends type of relationship right now and frankly, I don't think Jin narsstic ass would understand that it's not a date."

"Well then who the fuck am I supposed to take then, Jungkook." Jennie grew annoyed, her temper rising.

Jungkook smirked, that mischievous glint in his eye.

There was only one option left.

"I don't like him like that, Jungkook." Jennie caught on to his idea at once.

Jungkook knew she was lying in an instant. Whenever Jennie wasn't telling the truth, she  immediately raised her voice and temper.

Something the girl did a lot when Miss Nayeon asked them if they did the homework.

"Who said you had to like him?" Jungkook leaned his chair forwards again, winking. "I thought we were talking about just friends."

...

"So, where's Taehyung?" Jennie tried to act casual as she made her way over to the central table with Jungkook. The others immediately looked over at her, some questioning the motive behind her question and some smirking as if they knew why she was asking.

"You already miss him?" Jimin tried to hide the smile forming on his face.

"Wipe that smirk of your face before I beat your ass, Jimin." Jennie growled, kicking him hard under the table.