Chapter 8 - Found them

On the other hand, Taehyung and Jennie were nothing like Lisa and Jungkook. They walked in absolute silence.

Taehyung tapped his foot impatiently as Jennie bent down to tie her shoelaces. Her mind were distressed with thoughts as she couldn't bear the uncomfortable tension between them.

"You've been there for 5 minutes." Taehyung finally said, breaking the silence. "And I doubt that your still tying your shoelaces up."

She let out an huff before standing back up facing him.

"If you have a problem then just leave." She blatantly stated.

"Fine by me." He mumbled before walking ahead. Jennie cursed as she didn't know this area very well and wasn't about to get lost.

"Wait." She shouted, causing his figure to stop.

"Thought you weren't coming." He replied.

Jennie ignored the comment as she rushed to the boy in front of her. She turned to face him and grabbed his wrist, to prevent him from ignoring her and leaving.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Depends on what it is." He simply answered.

"How did you like know who I was?." She blurted, letting out the curious thoughts from her mind.

"My friends told me." He replied, his eyes wavering towards her. Jennie noticed his back stiffen, which told her immediately he was lying to her. "Jimin and Jungkook, mainly."

"No but you knew me before." She interrupted. "About Irene and shit."

Jennie cursed, tears forming to her eyes. Irene was a word she swore not to say again. Taehyung took notice of the tightened grip on his wrist and the tears threatening to come out of the girl's eyes. He sighed,

"Ask your brother." He instructed, removing the grip on his wrist. "Jiyong told me."

And with that he walked off, leaving Jennie standing in shock, wondering how the fuck Jiyong was involved with one of the Elite.

...

"Jisoo." Jin started, trying to relieve the tension between them after the gloomy atmosphere in the dinner they had. "About my dad..."

"I know." She reassured, taking his hand in hers and rubbing her small thumb over it. Jin released a heavy breath. "I'm not going anywhere near him."

"Good." Jin muttered, glad that Jisoo was safe beside him and not in his dad's office, doing what God knows.

"Hey, Jin." Jisoo turned with a bit of hesitation. "Did my, did Sandara ever... you know?"

"Yeah." Jin responded, gripping Jisoo's hand tighter. "She was a victim of my dad without consent."

Jisoo let out a whimper and a few tears spilled out of her eyes. Her own sister had been in a position where she was being forced into doing stuff without being able to tell anyone. It kind of explained why she moved away.

"Hey, Jisoo." Jin gently assured, tilting her chin with his finger. He looked at her strongly through his hazel eyes. "I will never let anything happen to you."

"I know." She mumbled, before grabbing onto him tightly and hugging him. She squeezed tightly onto Jin shirt, taking him by surprise before he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her on.

"It's alright, Choo." He whispered in her ear, reassuring her. "I'm right here."
...

Meanwhile, on the other side, Namjoon and the sleepy Hoseok and Yoongi had made it to the front steps of Jimin house. The lights were on and no cars were present, leaving only one option.