Chapter 3 - Rejection hurts like a bitch

"She what?" Yoongi bursted out, laughter erupting. "She turned both of you down."

"That's actually the most surprising thing I couldn't have predicted." Jin said, trying to hold back his laughter as he saw the glares the two boys were giving.

"She's a badass." Hoseok stated, amused by this situation. They were the Elite, these things never happened to them. Until today.

"She such a bitch." Jungkook gossiped, annoyed at the embarrassment he faced. "So is Lisa, their really starting to get in my nerves."

"I know." Jimin whined. "And that rose girl had the audacity to smirk when Jennie rejected me."

"At least now your head isn't stuck up you arse." Taehyung muttered, turning back to his reading book. He wasn't always like this, he just went thorough a lot and couldn't return the goofy, childish boy the boys grew up with and knew.

"At least I'm not fucked up." Jungkook mumbled back, feeling in the mood to start a fight. Jennie was the cause of this.

"You really want to go there, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung angrily shouted whilst standing up.

"What, so all of a sudden you think you can beat me up?" Jungkook retaliated. "It true, your always acting like a dick because you have issues, Taehyung."

"Calm down." Namjoon interposed, calming the tension between them. "Jungkook apologise and Taehyung, you need back down."

"You know what?" Taehyung said. "I'm out of here."

The door slammed on the way out. Jimin was about to follow him before Jin held out a hand to stop him.

"He needs some time, Chim." Jin suggested. "You know he's going through some shit right now and he needs to sort that out, for himself."

"I didn't mean to do that." Jungkook apologised, knowing he had started it. "I'm so fucked up."

"Hey." Namjoon interrupted. "These things happen."

...

"So, I'm having a sleepover." Jisoo  started, already used to sitting with her three friends at lunch. Sure, she was meant to be sitting with Tzuyu and Dahyun but they were too fake and always fought over being her best friend. Childish. It had been long enough and Jisoo needed some try getting new friends.

"And..." Lisa said, not understanding where Jisoo was going.

"Your all coming." She excitingly claimed.

"That's great." Jennie replied, smiling as she chewed on a apple. "When?"

"Tomorrow, after school." Jisoo confirmed, turning to look at Chaeyoung. "Chae? You in."

"Ummm sure." She mumbled, her mind elsewhere. "Is Lisa going?"

"Why not?" Lisa mumbled, sensing that her new friend Chae wasn't alright. "Is something wrong?"

Jennie and Jisoo turned to look at her, Chae felt exposed.

"No." She hastily lied. "I'm just feeling a bit sick, excuse me."

With those words, Chae walked out of the canteen leaving the other three surprised.

"Should we..?" Jennie asked.

"No, leave her." Jisoo commanded. "She needs some time, Jen."

"So about this sleepover, is there chicken or..." Jennie started before she was interrupted.

"What sleepover?" A voice interposed, which the girls later found out to be Jimin. A smirk glued onto his face. "Are we invited?"

It was then the girls noticed the surrounding members. Jungkook And Lisa sneered at each other. Jin and Jisoo tried to avoid eye contact. And Jennie, well she just had a blank tired look on her face.