Chapter 34 - One more plan

"Where the fuck are those two dumbletweeds at?" Jisoo screamed, counting everyone that was present.

"Who?" Jin asked, stupidly.

"Chaeyoung and Jimin, you dumb cow." Jisoo replied looking as if she was about to slap Jin.

"Jeez, why are you actually scary." Jin mumbled in fright as everyone else laughed at his cowardness.

"I think Chaeyoung said she was going to be late." Lisa butted in, using Jungkook's lap as a pillow. "Jimin said he's coming too, well that what he texted Jungkook."

"Jimin's coming?" Jennie finally took her eyes off her phone.

"Oh fuck." Lisa's eyes widened as everyone glared at her.

"Lisa, you idiot." Jungkook shoved a pillow on her face. The group had decided that Jennie should not, in any way, know of Jimin coming. Otherwise shit might go down.

"Why did no one tell me?" Jennie smirked, a plan formulating in her head.

"Jennie, don't even think about it." Hoseok glared at her from afar, knowing already what she was thinking.

"She's going to beat him up, isn't she?" Jungkook voices everyone's thoughts.

"Beat him up." Jennie laughed, throwing her head back. "I'm going to make sure that dick can never walk again."

"But Chaeyoung said that she's forgiven him." Namjoon argued.

"Doesn't matter." Jennie replied. "Someone needs to teach him a lesson."

"I agree." Taehyung smiled, leaning back into the sofa. Everyone turning to him surprised whilst Jennie high fived him:

"What, why?" Jin was shocked. "He's your best friend."

"Yeah." Taehyung agreed. "But it would be funny to see him getting beaten up, don't you agree?"

"Yeah." They all muttered in response simultaneously.

"Yah." Jisoo commanded from the front of the living room. "Focus on what we're actually supposed to be discussing."

"Aye aye Captain." Jin joked, immediately becoming serious when he saw Jisoo's glare directed towards him.

"Right." Jisoo smiled, glad everyone was silent and paying attention to her. "First of all, my idea is that..."

It wasn't long that Jisoo spoke until the doorbell rang, interrupting her again. Jennie and Lisa tried to stifle a laugh as they saw Jisoo's face turn red with anger again.

"I'll get it." Jin excitingly jumped up, walking over to the door. He rushed to pull the door open, a face of shock and surprise on his face as he recognised the familiar faces in front of him.

"Y....you." He stuttered, not believing his eyes. "I can't believe this."

"Believe what, Jin." Jisoo called out from behind. "Who is it."

"Come over." He shouted back, blinking his eyes multiple times. "It's an actual miracle."

Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed, rolling her eyes as she forced everyone to come over to the spectacle at her the door.

"I swear, your always exaggerating things, Seokjin." She muttered, making her way to where Jin was standing. As her eyes rose to what Jin was looking at, she let out a wide gasp, the others behind her screaming and cheering.

"Chaeyoung and Jimin." Jisoo smiled, congratulating them. "It's about time you guys were back together."

"Chae, I thought you and him were over." Lisa pulled her arm, dragging her over.