Chapter 40- The last farewell

"It's what?" Jennie caught onto the screeching Lisa who ran around her house, packing all her clothes and essential items into her suitcase.

"It's the day" Lisa repeated once again, sneaking in one of Jennie's many Coco Chanel perfumes into her pocket. "You know the day where we are all going Thailand to attend my mom's wedding."

Jennie's face fell wide open as she remembere the date today.

March 13th. The day that she had been waiting for the past few days.

"Lalisa." She called the newly grey haired girl by her full name. "Why didn't you fuckin remind me?"

"I thought you already knew." Lisa laughed, ignoring the glare on Jennie's face. "Plus the others are already packed up and making their way to the airport, so you better hurry your fat arse up."

"Jungkook left as well?" Jennie asked, not believing the fact that he would go without Lisa.

"The donkey is in the backseat, sleeping." Lisa rolled her eyes while Jennie stifled a laugh. "Something about staying up all night and watching the Twilight series."

Jennie widened her eyes as she stared at Lisa in shock. "Jungkook watches Twilight?"

Lisa realised her mistake too late as Jennie suddenly rushed outside, banging against the window where Jungkook was sat behind; sleeping.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jungkook rolled down the window, his eyes adjusting to the light as he stretched his arms back.

"Edward or Jacob?" Jennie winked, giggling.

Jungkook's eyes widened, catching on to what Jennie was hinting at. He turned to look at Lisa, standing innocently on the porch.

"Lisa, your fucking dead."

...

"Chaeyoung, please tell me you packed the sunscreen." Jimin turned to the girl desperately.

All of them had arrived onto the plane; Lisa, Jungkook and Jennie having to sprint all the way as Jungkook wasted time at the start of the journey, insisting Jennie rode in a different car from him.

"Of course, Chim." Rose laughed, pecking the boy's plump lips.

"Please you guys are making me sick already." Yoongi turned away from the couple beside him.

"Don't worry." Hoseok chirped in from the other side of Yoongi. "You have me to deal with all day."

"Is this what hell feels like?" Yoongi muttered before forcing himself to sleep. But Hoseok didn't miss the hint of a smirk on his lips as Hoseok cuddled up beside him.

"Namjoon." Jungkook turned around to the seat behind him, instead to find a black haired girl staring up at him.

"You are not Namjoon."

"Hi, I'm Hani." The girl smiled at the boy. "Namjoon's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Lisa interrupted from beside Jungkook. "Since when?"

"Since yesterday." Namjoon cake into view while he pulled Hani into a side hug. "This was the girl I was telling you guys about, remember the one I met in the library."

"Oh yeah." Lisa caught on, introducing herself. "You can call me Lisa though."

"Lisa, it is." Hani smiled.

"So, why do you like him?" Jungkook pointed over at the taller boy, hair eyebrows furrowed as if he couldn't truly believe that Namjoon has a girlfriend.

"Jungkook, does the interrogation have to start now." Namjoon glared at the boy, warning him.

Jungkook gulped. "No." He squeaked before turning around almost immediately.