Chapter 39 - Make a wish

It was past midnight when the expected figure finally climbed through Jennie's window and made it into her room. However upon laying his eyes across the room, he found that the girl was lying on her desk, sleeping soundly; almost as if she was waiting for a really long time.

The boy sighed, wanting to slap himself. He should have come earlier but now it was too late, and he wasn't about to wake her up for his own selfish needs of wanting to talk.

Instead what he did was lifted the girl with his arms and carefully placed her on the bed, tucking the duvet on top of her. He smiled as he watched her flaring her nostrils as if this was the only time she was in peace, nothing to worry about.

That being done, he took off lightly and tied the laces on his shoes; about to take off.

"Taehyung." Her gentle voice spoke, immediately alerting the mentioned boy. "Is that you?"

Taehyung slowly turned out to find that Jennie had now risen out of her bed, her eyes fixed on himself.

"Jennie." He whispered as if he was scared to even say her name.

"You promised you would talk." She sat down on her bed, her soft interior immediately being covered by the bitchface she put on. "So talk."

Taehyung was at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say of where to even start. All that he knew was that he knew Jennie wouldn't like what he was about to say.

...

"How is your mum doing?" Jin asked as he patted the space beside him for Jisoo to sleep. The said girl peeled of her face mask before climbing into bed beside Jin.

"Not very well." She sighed, snuggling closer to Jin; the smell of him bringing her closer.

"You alright?" Jin watched Jisoo, the tears in her eyes becoming visible.

"No, not really." Jisoo huffed as she leant her face on Jin's chest. "It's just like there's not stop, like everything will never get better for me."

"Hey." Jin's deep voice soothed her ear as she muffled her cries. "It will get better, trust me, it's just a shitty period right now."

"And honestly, Jisoo." Jin made the girl look up to him. "Your the only person that keeping me sane right now."

Jisoo looked up at him, all emotions flying in all directions. To think, that she once hated, detested the very boy holding her in his arms right now. And now, she couldn't believe what she was feeling towards him.

She loved him.

Jisoo was the first to make a move, leaning in and placing a kiss on his thick lips. Although Jin was surprised at first, he responded quickly, moulding their lips together. It was a kiss that was slow but passionate, like they had all the time in the world but they wanted it to be fire.

Jisoo grabbed onto Jin's hair as the kiss deepened as Jin let out a deep moan, wanting to take Jisoo there and then. As both of them let go for a quick breath, Jin took the chance to explore the rest of Jisoo's body; working his way expertly down her jawline and neck. Jisoo clung onto his neck, moaning as he bit deep onto the soft part of her neck. She wanted more, she wanted him right now.

"Jin, I want it." She whispered, in between a series of moans. Jin looked up at her, his eyes red with desire.

"You sure?" He spoke deeply, deeper than she heard any man before.

Taking off her shirt was the answer she gave as Jin groaned at the sight. She was beautiful. He himself took off his shirt as she unclapsed her bra and pushed down his shorts.

"I love you." Jisoo whispered as Jin worked his way down Jisoo.

"I love you too." He responded, smiling as he took this moment to stick it in.

And that was how the night went, the clear confessions to each other as they both felt a deeper connection than ever before.

...

"Your being forced to date." Jennie's eyebrows lifted up as she took in everything Taehyung blurted out to her in the last few minutes. "By your parents because they signed a business deal."

"And this girl really likes you." Jennie continued as if she was repeating everything to herself to make sure she understood. "But you have feelings for another girl."

"Yes." Taehyung nodded, taking a seat on Jennie's bed. "You have to believe me, Jennie."

"But why can't you just tell your parents no." Jennie asked.

"It's not that simple, Jen." He called her with the usual nickname she loved to hear. "But I am planning on protesting if it means that I can get with the girl I like."

"And who do you like?" Jennie listened expectantly, almost waiting for him to say her name.

She wasn't oblivious. She knew he liked her but then again, this boy kept pulling up surprises.

"Isn't that obvious?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, moving closer to Jennie. "There's only one girl who I enjoyed speaking to when everyone knows that I don't waste my time on making new friends, there's only one girl that I tutored even though I hate teaching people, there's only one girl that makes my heart flutter and give my butterflies every time I see her push her hair back behind her ear or even talk to me."

"And would that girl go by the name, Jennie." Jennie chuckled as she leant closer to the boy, her vanilla scented breath fluttering onto the boy.

"I like you, Jennie." Taehyung confessed, moving in closer to her. "I really like you Jen."

"And I like you, Tae." Jennie smiled, as the boy's eyes lit up.

"Can I kiss you." He whispered as she wrapped his arms around his neck.

Jennie leaned in, making the move. Her lips perfectly moulded with Taehyung's; almost as if they were created for the sole purpose of being together.

It was a sweet kiss and neither of them wanted to stop.

That very night, Taehyung didn't return home and Jennie wasn't all alone on the night before her birthday. She laid beside Taehyung, his arms wrapped tightly around her. He was already soundly asleep, but with everything that happens; Jennie couldn't resist the smile on her face let alone fall asleep.

She looked up to the window in front of her, watching the night sky.

It was the best birthday present ever.