Chatpter 31- Fucking finally

"Namjoon." Jin hissed from the phone, trying to get the boy's attention.

The boy who was tangled amidst the wires in the electrics room, payed no attention to the voice on his phone as he scavenged through the wires to find the one he was looking for.

"Namjoon." Jin related, this time his voice louder.

"What." The said boy responded angrily, Jin was getting on his nerves.

"We need you to be ready in 5 minutes." Jin reminded him, lowering his voice. It sounded as if he was in the canteen, well at least that's what Namjoon thought.

"I can't find the fucking purple wire." Namjoon blurted out of nowhere, irritated. He had been in the room for nearly over an hour and his one job was to find the only purple wire, but it seems that wasn't possible.

Jin sighed before reminding himself that Namjoon, although very smart in his studies and titled class president, was a bit daft when it came to situations like this.

"Are you looking in the cupboard." Jin asked, pretty sure he had been searching in the wrong place. "You know the one with the hazard symbol on it."

"No." Namjoon stuttered, before turning around to find the cupboard behind him. He looked inside and found the purple wire. "Ohhh."

"You idiot, Namjoon." Jin tried to restrain himself from laughing. The amount of times they told Namjoon to look in the cupboard yesterday and it still didn't stick to his head. "You were looking through the Christmas lights."

"How did you know?" Namjoon asked, genuinely surprised.

Jin chuckled. 

Sometimes he really was a fool. "Don't ask, just remember Taehyung will text you and then it's time."

"Alright, Jin." Namjoon replied, detaching the purple wire and moving it all around so the red wire was instead connected. "It's all set up, I just need to switch it on when it's time."

"See, your smart ass only comes handy in situations like this." Jin chuckles, about to hang up. "Be careful not to destroy anything like you usually do."

Namjoon glared at the phone before taking it upon himself to end the call.

TaeTaeInYourArea⛔️
It's time, do it now

And that was all it needed to take for Namjoon to push the switch to the on side and sit there patiently, a wide grin on his face.

...

"Are you serious?" Nancy asked again, reminding herself of everything Taehyung had told her.

He wanted to take down Chaeyoung and was asking for her help.

God, could this day get any better?

"I've been planning this for a while now." Taehyung told her, watching her face brighten up. "But first, I kind of need you to tell me how you took down Chaeyoung?"

"Of course." Nancy agreed, happy to expose herself. "Well shall I start?"

Taehyung coughed his throat, getting comfortable on his seat whilst gesturing Nancy to sit in front.

"Right from the beginning."

...

"You ready, Chae?" Jennie asked the girl, frowning upon her nervous stance.

"No." She muttered, honestly. "I just feel like something going to go wrong and I'm going to look like the pathetic liar all over again."

"Hey." Jennie stood up, walking over to the girl and putting her hands on her shoulder. "Your not a pathetic liar, don't ever call yourself that."