Chapter 32 - Two steps backwards

"Wait." A voice demanded from behind him. Jimin paused for a second before continuing to walk out of the school.

"Park Jimin." The voice became more recognisable. "Stop right there."

The boy sighed whilst stopping in his tracks. He knew evidently where the voice had come from, belonging to a certain red haired girl.

"What do you want, Park Chaeyoung?" He tirelessly spoke, his face still turned away from her. Chaeyoung's stood speechless when hearing the formal name come out of his mouth, when she was so used to the nickname he called her.

"I don't have all day." His voice grew louder, one foot impatiently tapping aganist the floor.

"Can..." She stuttered, nervously. "Can I talk to you?"

"I don't think that's a good choice." Jimin declined. "You should be mad at me, not wanting to talk to me."

"I know." Chaeyoung whispered, a small teardrop falling out her eyes. "But I'm not, I just can't."

Hearing a small sniffle, Jimin felt the urge to run up and hug the girl.

"Please." She mumbled.

Jimin, desperately wanting to say no, couldn't resist and turned around to face the crying girl.

"Fine, come to my house tonight and we'll talk."

By the time the words got into Chaeyoung's head, she looked up only to find the boy missing and a car speeding out of the school gates.

"I see your not one to keep promises then." Jennie startled Chaeyoung from behind.

"I'm sorry." Was all Chaeyoung had to say.

"Don't be." Jennie laughed, messing the girl's hair up. "I understand how you feel, it's hard to just let go of someone like that."

"You've experienced this before?" Chaeyoung's eyebrows quirked up.

"Maybe." Jennie smirked, before walking away.

To say Chaeyoung was curious was an understatement. Jennie was very secretive about the life she had before, she didn't tell anyone anything. Not even Taehyung knew, and then had become very close recently.

Now that she thought about it, then two matched each other perfectly.

Both quiet, mysterious but confident when they needed to be. They both are very confrontational and surprisingly, they both held the most secrets.

"Don't wait up for me." Jennie called out, near to the door of the school. "I'm going out for a while."

...

"How about this?" Jin passed Jisoo a small piece of paper, enlightening her with a small drawing of their so-called operation to stop their parents from getting married.

"Lock them up in the basement until they are forced to accept our deal?" Jisoo read, careful not to alert the teacher. "And have you thought about the part where they refuse to come down with us?"

Jin's face fell at that. "No."

Jisoo sighed. It was too hard to think of something especially when she had a constant migraine from the stupidity coming from a boy named Kim Seokjin.

"How about we steal their rings during the wedding?" The next suggestion came.

Jisoo tried to resist hitting the boy's head. "First of all, there might not be a wedding and second, they are fucking rich so they can buy as many rings as they want."