Chapter 23 - An accident

"Are they fucking serious?" Jin slammed the brakes down, the car jolting forward. "How the hell did this even happen?"

"Jin, stop." Jisoo cried out, scared that they would crash due to the speed he was going at.

"It's like they didn't even think about us, Jisoo." He carried on, ignoring her. "I mean we are their children, shouldn't they put us first?"

"Jin." Jisoo pleaded, holding tightly onto the car seatbelt. "Stop it, your going to crash."

"I wish my father could just fucking go to hell sometimes." Jin continued, pushing the pedals even harder. "I'll kill him myself."

"Jin!" Jisoo screamed, taking control in time to swerve to the other lane. The car which was just about to crash into a block of flats, just about missed it as Jisoo took control of the wheel. Jin immediately stopped, moving the car to a side and turning the engine off.

"I'm getting off." Jisoo said, angrily. "Deal with your anger issues elsewhere but don't risk my safety."

"Fucking hell, Jisoo, you want to give me more problems." Jin shouted, slamming the door shut and walking to where Jisoo was.

"You know it's just not affecting you, I'm annoyed too." Jisoo screamed back, walking off.

"Fine, if that's how you want to go about it." Jin shouted, going back to his car and leaving Jisoo by herself. Jin drove off speedily, the car going at a higher speed then ever before.

With everything he was facing at the moment, Jisoo the one person keeping him calm, had just left his side after promising to never leave.

Other cars immediately moved to the other lanes seeing the black Ferrari racing down the motorway. The view outside the windows was just a blur but Jin was paying no attention to it, instead his mind replaying to the conversation he overheard from his dad.

"Hey man watch out, there's a building coming up your way." A bypasser shouted, trying to get Jin's attention.

"What's the point of even living?" Jin thought. "I have no dad, my mom is to upset to care for me and Jisoo just left me."

Jin's eyes finally opened and was aware of the dangerous situation he was in. It was either harming lots of innocent civilians in the block of flats or endangering his own life down a hill. He swerved and took the latter choice. The Ferrari took many turns whilst Jin drifted in and out of consciousness. He could feel the blood surrounding him, his lungs stopping his breathing and a big explosion.

"Jisoo, I need you." Were his last words before his eyelids fluttered shut.

...

"Your back with who." Yoongi asked once again, his eyes showing signs of doubt.

"Seulgi and I are back together." Jimin smiled.

"Congratulations, Jiminie." Hoseok wished. "But what about Chaeyoung."

"Yeah, I thought you had a connection with Chaeyoung." Namjoon interfered, putting his book away to the side.

"Chaeyoung and I are friends." Jimin laughed. "She helped me with this."

"Really?" Hoseok surprisingly said. From her eyes and the way she looked at him in their English class, he was doubtful of whether she really wanted to be friends or not.

"Hold in a sec." Namjoon noticed. "Where is Taehyung and Jin?"

"Taehyung is at the hospital with Jennie since her older brother is in hospital." Jungkook explained, not once looking up from his phone.

"Taehyung and Jennie." Yoongi yawned, his position sloppy as he lied on the sofa. "Did not see that one coming, always assumed he was gay."

Jimin curiously watched Jungkook's actions. Constantly looking at his phone, smiling or laughing, never looking up once or paying attention to any of his friends. Something was up and he wanted to know about it.

"Jin is still held unaccountable for." Hoseok said.

"Probably with Jisoo." Namjoon suggested. "Them two have been hitting it off a lot these days."

"Ha." Jimin shouted, once he sneaked up behind Jungkook and looked at his phone. "I caught you, Jungkook."

"Jimin." Jungkook warned, immediately getting out of the way and hiding his phone behind his back so his other friends couldn't see. "Don't say anything."

"Ok, fine." Jimin agreed. Jungkook sighed in relief, exhaling a deep breath.

"Jungkook and Lisa kissed." Jimin shouted. "And they want to secretly date without telling any of us."

All of the boys stood up in shock looking at Jungkook who fixed his death glare on Jimin.

"No fucking way." Yoongi laughed, pointing at Jungkook.

"You said you would never get with her." Hoseok repeated the boy's words, teasing him. "Let me repeat, I will never go for a Manoban."

"I bet they probably got it off in the library." Namjoon said. "How sexual?"

"Jimin." Jungkook flared his nostrils. "You have five seconds to run before I'm going to kill you."

Jimin, knowing how long and hard Jungkook exercised, knew it would be the reasonable idea to run. Taking his chance he ran out of the front door, giving one last opportunity for himself to tease him more.

"Kookie And Lisa, sitting in a tree, k i s s i..."

"Oh, um, Jisoo?" Jimin said, surprised by the girl's appearance outside Namjoon's house.

"Jimin." The girl greeted. Her pale complexion and puffed up face didn't go unnoticed by the boy. "Is Jin here?"

"Jin?" Jimin asked. "I thought he was with you."

"Jimin, I'm going to kill you." Jungkook came running through the door, his fist at the ready. "Jisoo?"

"Well." Jisoo started, tears running down her eyes. "Jin and I were coming back from somewhere when we got in an argument and I'm scared that something's going to happen to him."

"Why, what's wrong?" Jungkook demanded, feeling something bad was going to happen.

"He was driving way too fast, speeding down the motorway." Jisoo replied. "That's why I got out but I shouldn't have left him there."

"Hello." Jisoo answered, accepting the phone call she had just got. "Who is this?"

"Your the fiancee of Kim Seokjin, are you not?" A woman asked.

"Yes." Jisoo replied, getting strange looks from Jimin and Jungkook. "Who's asking?"

"I'm afraid we are calling from the hospital to tell you that your husband has just been in a car accident and has been taken immediately to the emergency department." The woman said.

The phone dropped out of Jisoo's hand, landing and cracking due to the hard impact of the floor.

She knew she should have got him out of the car, I mean the man was bloody speeding down the motorway. Of course, he was going to get hurt.

But her arrogance and stubbornness had gotten in the way and for that she felt she could never forgive herself.

"What's wrong, Jisoo?" Jimin questioned.

"Jin's gotten into a car accident."