VII

Frances was peacefully asleep in Alfred's chest when some noise made her wake up. She sat on the bed and look around the dark room.

Suddenly the bedside lamp turned on and there was Mary herself with her usual devilish look "Hello, slut"

Frances gasped terrified as she pushed the covers even more over her naked body "W-What are you doing here? How did you get in here?!"

Mary giggled and said darkly "I'm like oxygen, hun. I'm everywhere" With a fast glance, Frances saw how Alfred was still deeply asleep "Really, Franny? Sleeping with the school's psycho?" Mary then laughed mischievously "I'll just crucify you for this" She leaned close to Frances with a dead look "Everyone in school is gonna know good little Franny is nothing but a dirty whore"

They stood in silence staring into each other's eyes before Frances mumbles "Mary, why are you so determined to hurt me?"

"BECAUSE I CAN!" She shouts and stands up, making Frances leans back. Mary giggles of her action and says with delight "It will be so very!"

The lights went off and then a high pitch scream filled the room before Alfred jumped awake and looked to his side, finding Frances screaming.

"Frances? Frances!" He takes her hands in his and she stops screaming but still looking shaken "Frances, you're socked wet, are you ok?!"

She looks around and then shakes her head "Oh my God. Oh my Gooood it was just a dream!" She then pulls the covers away and stands up, picking up her clothes from the floor.

"Why the rush?" Alfred asks intrigued "I thought we would make some pancakes"

"I need to go to Mary's house" She answers putting on her bra.

"WHAT?" He replies also getting out of the bed only wearing his boxers "Last night you said you were done with Mary!"

"Yes, I know! But it was all a dream! A world without Mary! That's a world I would die to live in! But it was last night, now is morning and I need to go kiss her bitchy ass to get her pardon"

"No!" He says like it was obvious as she pulls up her skirt.

"Yes." She replies and stares him in the eye for a while before she turns around and put on her tank top "I-I am just not strong as you are"

Alfred then touches her shoulder and she sighs in defeat before turning around and looks up at him before being pulled into a warm hug she got drowned into.

I've never met anyone this gorgeous nor amazing in my whole life... He thought as she holds him tightly and he strokes her hair. And I won't let any harm hurt her.

"I'm coming with you" He simply says and she looks up at him in shock.

"Really?"

"Yea" He replies and let her go to grab his shirt from the floor. Frances then kiss him quickly with a thankful smile on "Thank you"

...

Frances already knew Mary's parents never were home by Sunday mornings so they walked in by the front door, once after a party night Mary would always forget to lock it.

"Mary?" Frances called from the first floor with a touch of fear "It's Frances. I'm here to apologize!"

There was silence for a few seconds before they heard the response coming from the second floor "Hope you brought kneepads, b*tch!" Frances locked her jaw trying to calm herself and Alfred was getting sick of seeing her swallow so many outrages "Fix me a prairie oyster and I'll think about it!"