XVII

It was 4:30 am when Alfred knocked at Frances' window. She was already awake waiting for him for an hour or so and barely even slept that night rewriting the letter they would use later so the calligraphy looks like a perfect copy. He hopped in a pecked Frances' lips "So, are you ready?"

She nodded, even though she wasn't 100% sure what was going to happen and was feeling nervous. She couldn't stop thinking about the last time he asked her to write a suicide note. Suddenly Alfred pulled out two guns from his jacket and Frances retreated some steps away from him looking terrified and raised her hands in front of her body protectively "Wow wow, what you think you're doing? Are those things real?!"

"Relax, love" He chuckled but she kept her defensive position looking at him as he was insane. Alfred sighed and showed one of the guns at her "They are real but are filled with Ich Lüge bullets"

"Iglu- What?" She asks confused.

"My granddad kept them from WWII; they contain this strong tranquilizer that the Nazis used to fake their own suicides when the Russians invaded Berlin. We are going to use them to knock Philip and Georges out long enough to make it seem like a suicide pact"

"Frances, I know you hate my advice but it really doesn't sound good. Don't you remember what happened the last time he tried to do something like this?" Mary said with concern clear in her voice as Frances reluctantly grabs the weapon.

"And with the forged suicide note people will think they actually did it!" Alfred adds and Frances looks shocked at him "What? It's part of the plan, love!"

"Just like Mary?" She asks sharply and he doesn't answer. Frances snorts and drops the gun at the wooden floor "You know what? My Bonnie and Clyde days are over. I don't want to do this anymore"

Alfred takes her hand and says calmly "Come on, Fran. I already told you those bullets are not real ones. They just break the surface a bit to cause a bit of blood, no real damage"

They stand there in silence as she stares deeply into his caramel eyes before she says "So... Looks like the person was shot and killed but they actually are just lying there unconscious and bleeding"

"Exactly" Alfred nods and let go her hand as he starts to walk around the room gesticulating "We shoot Philip and Georges, make look like they shoot each other and by the time they regain their conscience they will already be the laugh in school!" Frances stares blankly at him with crossed arms "The note will be the punch line. What does it sound like to you?"

Frances smirks and rolls her eyes as she heads to her writing desk. Come on Frances, chill, it will be just a prank nothing to worry about! Mary was an accident, why are you so insecure? She thought and grabbed two pieces of paper and showing both of them to Alfred "First, tell me the similarity is not incredible"

He examines and nods with a smile "Hey, that's pretty good"

"Thank you" She says proud of her work and stares at the text, cleaning her throat before starting to read "Ok. Georges and I died the day we realized we would never be able to reveal our gay forbidden love for a cold and uncaring world. The joy we shared in each other's arms was bigger than any touchdown, yet we were forced to live the lie of sexist, beer guzzling assholes" She looks with expectative at Alfred as he laughs and raises both his thumbs with a goofy smile, making her giggle.

"It's perfect!"

...

Frances was walking anxiously in circles as she waited to face the two jocks who almost raped her two days ago. She sighed and looked up to where Alfred was hiding as he gave her a comforting look.

"Hey, Frances" Philip said and Frances shivered.

She took a quick deep breath before turning around with a fake grin "Hey, Pip. Hey, Georges" She says in a flirty voice, keeping her hands at her back to make sure once again the gun was there, hidden under her olive knitted cardigan "I'm glad you could make it"

Both the boys looked at each other trying to suppress an excited smile, even though a few hours ago Georges was reluctant to go.

"So, we should just rip it out or what?" Philip says and Georges slaps his arm.

Frances starts to get nervous but then get into the character once again quickly "Oh, take it slow, Pip. Strip for me"

The jocks grow a playful smile as they start to pull out their clothes. As Georges took out his jeans he asked with a raised eyebrow "What about you?"

"Oh" Frances was got out of guard and bit her lip but then grow a smirk "I was hoping you could rip my clothes out of me, sport"

"Yes, we can do that" Both of them replied and took out their last pieces of clothes faster, leaving only their boxers as Frances looked away.

"Alright, guys. Count of three" She said staring at the tree behind their heads with a smirk, where Alfred's head popped up from, as she reached her gun "One. Two"

"Three" Alfred said coldly jumping from behind his spot and shooting Georges' neck as Frances missed her shot, hitting a rock far from any of the boys. Georges fell numb as Philip ran away full speed. Frances started to laugh but Alfred walked towards her angrily "You missed him completely?!"

She took a breath from her laugh "Yeah but it was totally worth it just to see the look in his face-"

He growls and triggered his gun, making Frances stop laughing instantly "Don't move, I'll get him back" And headed off into the woods after Philip.

Frances' heart began to beat faster as her body tensed up and she dropped the gun in her hand as she looked at Georges. She walked slowly towards him and thought there was way too much blood "G-Georges? You're just unconscious, right Georges?" She knelt beside him and shacked his body, with no response "GEORGES!" She screamed as tears began to blur her vision and she tries to wake him up.

She heard the rustle of leaves and branches being broken and tilt her head right in time to see Philip running right back to where he escaped from and Alfred aiming his gun "NO!" She yells and raises her hand as the shot was heard and Philip fall to the ground with a bullet in his chest.

Alfred walks calmly to them fixing his gun as Frances stand up with rage and tears rolling down unstoppable "WHAT THE F*CK HAVE YOU DONE?!"

He stares blankly at her before growing a soft smile "I worship you so much..." He walks towards her but she retreats backward frightened in the same pace "I told you they would pay for what they did"

"But this...?" She whispers between tears and they hear a rustle not far from there and they shut.

"Maybe more forward, in the clearing-" A male's voice was heard and Alfred run to place a gun in Philip's hand and the other in Georges'. He also took the forged note and threw it in the ground as well before grabbing Frances' hand and taking her away as the cops grow closer to the crime scene.

The two teens ran as fast as they could but still, Frances sighted someone behind them and gasped. They went down a hill to get to Alfred's car and both almost rolled it down but somehow managed to stand up.

Alfred unlocked the car and they hopped in the same second, his mind already working in how to mislead the cop once they would see the car if they try to drive away. The boy took out his jacket as he says "Take off your shirt"

"WHAT?" Frances says outraged, still mad at him and even more now with him asking that "How can you-"

"JUST DO IT!" He shouts back and Frances obey. Once he takes off his own shirt he starts to kiss Frances deeply. She fought against it but when she glanced a policeman coming down the hill towards them she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Alfred's neck, joining the kiss.

She opens one of her eyes to see where the cop was and sighted him punching a tree in annoyance, grabbing his speaker to talk to his partner and heading back up the hill. She pushes Alfred's chest back but he keeps on kissing her, she pushes him harder and slaps his face even harder, grabbing her shirt right after "Drive"

"Fra-"

"NOW!"