Part 12 'ruined clothes'

A/N Anybody else wondering how books with few chapters have thousand of reads?? Just not enough traffic here ig lol

Determined not to show weakness, I put equal weight on both legs and stand my ground no matter the pain. The wolves watch curiously with anticipation, unsure who I am, why I am her, or what I can do. I reach down with both hands and unlatch the Betas jaws. My dominant hand slides further down to his neck and encircle it.

I lift the Beta high in the air with my grip from around his neck. His last bit of energy before his depletion of oxygen kicks in, he claws at me. He catches my skin and tears it like butter. After his frantic endeavors doing nothing to loosen my hold, he whimpers. I acknowledge his sign of submission and toss him to the side. He roughly hits the wall and stays lying on the floor.

The rest of the wolves are shocked. They look to me for permission to go to their Beta. I nod, and continue my walk, repeating what Crest said. In the corner of my eye, I can see the wolves shift back to human form. Ugh naked, I turn away. The Beta takes large ragged breaths. He stares after me, trying to get out a sentence. Just as I'm about to turn a corner, he shouts, "Don't hurt him! Please!" Him? My Given? Or their Alpha who I care not for..

I continue walking, dragging my leg. Red covers me like a shadow. I wish to have met on better terms than this, but we will be together through thick and thin so it doesn't really matter.

Hoping to find another empty guest room, I stop and open a random door. I'm greeted with a kids room decorated in only pink. Now it'll be pink and red I jest to myself. Steadily, I make my way to the bathroom and lock the door. Carefully, I lower myself down and search through the cabinet. Instantly I have my hands on the first aid kit.

I pull my ruined clothes off and sink myself into the tub. I rinse the majority of the still gushing blood off. The tubs water quickly turns red making it hard to see my body that's underneath. After quickly washing off, I reach for a towel. White, of course. Gently, I dab at my wounds, steadying myself on my good leg. Quick not to let anymore blood escape, I wrap the wounds tightly with gauze. After using almost the entire, brand new, never been used before roll, I was done.

I look at my reflection in the bathroom mirror; the gauzes steadily turning red. Everything will completely heal in a few days, leaving not a shadow of a scar behind. My gaze travels to my now bloody, sopping wet clothes scattered on the what use to be white tile floor. 'Ahhhh what do I do??'

"Command someone to replace your clothes."

I focus back on my senses and find someone and company are cleaning my trail of blood. Perfect! After stationing my towel accordingly, I stick my head out of the child's room and look in the wolves direction expectantly. Soon enough, they turn around the corner. The young male wolf must be an omega, because he looks like he just whizzed his pants.

Now that I have their attention. "You, one of you." Before I can continue the two beside the wolf dash away leaving the omega frozen in his spot. I continue now addressing the remaining wolf. "My clothes are ruined, get me a set of new ones. I am a women's small, size four. Nothing skimpy or ugly. I give you at most fifteen minutes to accomplish this mediocre task."

As if snapping away from a spell he quickly mumbles a, " Immediately miss." and scampers away. Poor thing looked only five years younger than me. He must not be a favorite if he was sent in my direction, the 'questionable' person who snuck over their walls. I sit awkwardly on a cream colored couch and wait.

Around ten minutes later he comes tripping down the hall with clothes in hand. He cautiously knocks on the doorway even though the door is wide open. "Come in." He does as he's told and lays the clothes out on the other side of the couch.

He timidly, and quietly says, "I kn-know you didn't ask for shoes, but I thought these would match better, s-so..." He reveals black boots. I take them from his shaky hands and gather up the clothes. Walking towards the bathroom, I tell him , "Stay here." His face goes pale, poor thing.

Safely in the bathroom again, with the door locked, I look at what the boy brought me. A pink-ish peachy colored big sweeter shirt thing. Skinny jeans, which damnit because of my gauze wrapped thigh I have to stuff in. The guy played it safe with his selections.

Firstly, the jeans. I put my good leg in first, then my bad. Carefully, I pull it up halfway, trying not to bend my torso because of the slices on my chest. With one hand on the gauze so the jeans don't catch on it, I pull the jeans up the rest of the way. After buttoning the jeans, I put my black bra back on seeing as it pretty much okay. I slide the peachy/pink colored top on easily thanks to the size. And lastly, I put on my socks and shoes.

I look at myself in the mirror doing a once over. Not bad at all. I make my way out of the bathroom to the nervous young wolf pacing around. "Not bad kid. You may leave."