Part 18 'a murderer'

A/N I'M NOT DEAD :D

Krel had to sign a shipment from the Long Pack. He VERY begrudgingly left for the border about fifteen minutes ago. So now I'm lounging in his office waiting. He wanted me to go, but I declined so he'd hurry and we'd have more time together. 'Soo how exactly will it work when you meet his wolf?'

"His name is Achna."

I let out a long knowing sigh as my body melts more into Krels desk chair. 'Crest..we have bigger fish to fry. What are your thoughts?'

"This body I do not possess myself, will not leave a gift from god."

She replied as if she were laying down the law. Again I sigh as I look up at the cream colored walls. I lean on Givens desk and prop my head up with my hand. My eyes fall onto Krels laptop, teasingly left out. I reach out and flick it open. A Windows huh, let's see what he has here. At first I wasn't going to snoop, I was simply going to email my kind to tell them my return has been pushed back once again. Successfully I put the PIN in correctly. Thank you simplicity for having such an easy password. Those innocent thoughts do not matter anymore now that I'm in.

I first scroll through his emails, because why not? '...As Alpha, I expected this from him, but...' Some were warnings while others threats; none words without deeds. My eyes soak up more than I would have liked. The attached pictures are of tortured gory bodies splayed all over the place; the victims faces unrecognizable. Their bodies were clawed to nothing while their insides painted the ground.

I have never had to make that call in my society...to make a display out of someone, or need fear to rule. Like a horde of kids, my kin do not want their privileges taken away. The court gets creative on each matter, whether it's taking away their gift of flight for a decided amount of time, or shelling stubborn clams by the sea. Never were we like this...

I avert my eyes and close the page. This pack..has a reputation for a reason...

"I'm content knowing our Given is capable of such things. Nira let's bath in blood together with him."

I let out my own growl at such an idea. 'His bloodied body I will embrace, and his dirtied hands I will hold, but I, WE, WILL NOT get involved.' She fades from my consciousness. Hmph, Crest can be disappointed all she wants, I'm not giving in. Now wary from the pictures, I decide to check out Krels folders. I click the one labeled 'Myths'. I could feel the color drain from my face as I read the content. LIES

A long time ago, in the last years of my father's rule, a tight knit group of five dragons went missing. My..father assumed, or maybe even fabricated that they moved somewhere else. It's not unlikely that some get up and go without permission. Now that eight years have passed, the truth of what really happened has been revealed to me... Or some knew and decided against telling the public.

I blink back the coming sorrow at my own kins gruesomely tortured bodies. I'm overcome with nausea, and have to fight myself from throwing up. Their wings...the pride and joy of every dragon..sliced off, and laying at their feet.

The emotions are overwhelming. It's deeply ingrained into royalties to be patriotic. Fire, I feel fire ready to poor out of my skin and cook everyone alive, including myself. I begin to pant while I try to get Crests rage in check. "Stop, you have to calm down."

"Let me out."

Her silent rage felt like knives concealed in the dark. My human cooling system did absolutely nothing, only making me sweat like crazy. The sea...no sea here, bathtub! My vision swerves as I go to exit out of the screen, but luck is not with me. Krel bursts into the room, probably from feeling the strain in our bond. Bond..'Crest..I'm sorry, we need to leave him behind.' Her intense sorrow gives makes me grip my head from the splitting headache.

Krel is in front of me, saying something. Through blurry eyes, I see I'm also effecting him. His bangs are damp with sweat and his breathing is heavy as if he's suffocating. He probably is. Crest must be messing with the temperature, making it spike by thirty degrees.

I see him reach out for me. As soon as Krel makes contact with my arm, he quickly pulls back. Hazily, I smile knowing I burnt a murderer. Krels father taught him everything, didn't he? Always trying to be the strongest out there..I hate it.

Suddenly, with a swoosh I'm in the air, gliding out of the room. Faintly, I warn, "You will get burned~" Even if I can't see his face, I know It's Krel. With a loud and pained voice, he frantically says something. Sadly, my head isn't registering words at the moment. I can sense the heartache in his voice. Karma must have finally stopped by his door.

Gently, with shaky arms he sets me down. 'Crest, use our Given as strength one last time so we can safely return home.' She roars, shaking up my head even more. I rest my head against the wall. More frantic voices echo everywhere. Looking down, I see I am indeed in a bathtub. I can't feel the cold water at all.

Gaining enough energy to sound pissed, I yell at Crest mentally. 'YOU are RUINING my IMMUNE SYSTEM AND BODY! So you need to find a flip floppin way to CALM THE HELL DOWN! We both go out of order If I pass out!' Wait...pass out, like last time! Crest is no doubt ignoring what I said.

In a shaky voice, I get out, "I need to be injected with something, anything that will knock me out.' When I spoke, my words swirled away before I could even hear them myself, but that's okay, I'm sure they got the message.

Seconds later, I didn't even feel the pinch as everything started going black.

A/N SUSPENSEFUL?! Don't be mad fam