Author's note

Well, that was it!    

     Guys, I wanna thank you all the ones who read this! You are amazing and you're also the only reason why I continued writing this, because if it weren't for you, Lucas and Kate would've probably ended up forgotten.

     I also wanna apologize for the mistakes and errors I might have made, because I really didn't get the time to correct all of them.

     I wanna give special thanks to ArtaPrebreza for encouraging me to write on and for teaching me how to be nice to 'beautiful' people. Well... In that case, she must be a gorgeous being. Thanks a lot! You are to blame (or to thank, in my point of view) for bringing this novel to an end.

     I'm gonna spill the beans and say that I'm already working on the sequel of the novel, called 'A little luck' for the ones interested to check it out. The first chapter should be out by tomorrow evening at best. Hope you'll read it and let me know what you think.

     I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone, I promise I'll do better in time.

    There are so many things to say, but I think I should stop here. As I bet you can all see, I'm not really good at openly speaking.

    Thanks again, to all of you! You are the best! (and I'm repeating myself) :)) This is a sign I should end this. As you've seen, my interventions are very rare, so I'll talk to you again at the end of the sequel, but if you have any questions or comments, I'd be more than happy to answer to all of you.

     What else can I say? I love you!

    Oh! And I'm working on a dystopian series for the fans of this genre. It should be out in a month or so and I'm having great exectations for this one. (did you see what I did? ;) ). If any of you's interested, let me know and I'll publish the preview.

    Now, I think that's all. Thanks again and sorry for any inconvenience! Bye for now!

       Yours, faithfully,...

     Oh, screw this shit. xoxo, Dear Deea. (I'm soooo not a gossip girl :)) )