- 28 -

~ one week later ~

Alexander's POV

YouTube
🔴 Live now: Lady(Y/N): Surprises: The Vlog

I looked up from my phone. "Loves, (Y/N) is live streaming her surprise video!"

"Put it on the TV! We'll be right there!" Herc's voice called back. Him and Laf were in our room on one of his projects.

I turned on the TV, going right to YouTube. I found her video, hearing both of my boyfriends quickly walk in and sit on either side of me.

The thumbnail was of (Y/N), of course. There were some more sparkles again but this time 'surprise!' was written in her signature cursive font. I pressed play for the video as it loaded, her cheerful face appearing on the TV.

(Y/N) was looking at her laptop, which was on the bed next to her. "From the crazy stream of 'hello's I can already tell we're live. Hello guys~!" She looked at the camera with a teasing smile before.

(Y/N) clapped her hands together after a moment. "So! I know you guys have been waiting both patiently and impatiently, because trust me I've seen the comments. And finally, it's time to unveil the big surprise~!

However, I'm not gonna do this alone because a certain someone is also needed for this..." (Y/N) paused a moment, giggling. "Príncipeee!"

"Princesaaa!" we heard John's voice call back from presumably downstairs.

"Your presence is required! I'm making the video!"

It wasn't long before we heard some noises and a door open. There was the sound of John's footsteps as he appeared on camera, sitting next to (Y/N) on the bed she was on.

John looked up at the camera, smiling and waving. "Hey y'all!"

I looked down at my phone, which had the live chat open. There was an explosion of greetings to John and a bunch of (Y/S/N) related things.

"Okay, now that we have my lovely John here, we can get into gear!" (Y/N) cheered.

I shared a look with the guys, all three of us silently waiting for her to continue.

(Y/N) glanced at John, laughing slightly. "I made a mistake in live streaming this... ay Dios mío..."

There were encouraging messages in the chat, (Y/N) looking at her laptop. "Thanks y'all for the comments, though I'm pretty sure that's you pressuring me on in the nicest way possible." She laughed again.

John looked at her as she read the messages. "Want me to start?"

She looked up at him, nodding. "Sure."

He looked back at the camera, hazel eyes sparkling. "Aight guys. So, as y'all know we did in fact get married recently."

"I have pics in my last video. They know aight," (Y/N) interjected, snickering as she looked up from the chat.

John chuckled. "Right right. So yes, that's a thing. Now, this isn't just (Y/N)'s surprise to you guys, it's kinda mine too."

I looked down at my phone, watching all the comments egging John on fly by.

(Y/N) looked at her laptop. "They're all trying to push you forward, mi amor."

"I can take as much time as I want," John teased, making the chat go more crazy. "I mean, I started us off, it's only fair you finish it, chickadee."

"Fineeee." (Y/N) looked at the camera. "So, the big surprise you've all be waiting for. The surprise you've been trying to guess with your comments... and some of them were quite interesting might I add... but, what is the big surprise?"

She paused, the chat freaking out. "So..."

Another suspended pause. I looked at Herc and Laf in nervousness as the chat continued flipping out, ninety percent of the messages in caps lock. People who were donating were also freaking out in all caps trying to get them to speak up.

(Y/N) looked back at the camera after watching the chat, beaming. "Guess who's pregnant?"

A few moments after she said that, the chat quickened even more so. Now it seemed like everyone was writing in all caps. There were all sorts of 'congratulations', or even more people freaking out over '(Y/S/N)'. A few comments I barely managed to catch were ranting about how cute the child was going to be.

Meanwhile, I was in this weird state of unintelligible emotions. I didn't know if I was surprised, sad, devastated. I looked at my boyfriends, seeing an equally lost look in both pairs of dark eyes.

I finally looked back up at the TV, both (Y/N) and John laughing at the fast paced comments section.

"I know, I know! It's exciting! For those of you wondering, I'm like not even a month along yet. Nothing to show just yet," (Y/N) spoke.

"themusicknight wrote: 'HOLY FVCK THIS CHILD IS GOING TO BE THE CUTEST THING TO BLESS THIS PLANET!!'" John read, laughing as (Y/N) snickered.

"Let's see...thank you emersonwoods1 for the... wow! $100 donation! They also wrote: 'I can't believe it! (Y/S/N) is turning into a lil fam! You guys will be the best parents for sure!!' Aww, thanks Emerson!" (Y/N) chirped.

"I think we will in fact be the best parents," John mused, chuckling.

She giggled. "I think so too."

She looked up at the camera. "Well, I think that'll do it for today! This stream will be up soon so if you missed it live, you can still watch it! And for those of you who just want to relive the (Y/S/N)... here you go."

(Y/N) laughed. "I hope y'all are excited as John and I are. Fly sky high guys, and I, Lady(Y/N), will see you next time! Adieu~!"

John and (Y/N) both smiled brightly and waved to the camera, the comments saying various goodbyes as the stream ended.

When it ended, I looked at Herc and Laf again. "S-She's... p-pregnant.."

Herc sighed. "They're going to be having their own child. If that wasn't a sign we're too late..."

For the first time in an eternity, I felt tears in my eyes. Everything just seemed to be spiraling down for us. There was no way we could truly reach them now.

I rested my head in my hands, feeling a hand rubbing circles on my back after a moment.

"It's okay, Alex. Don't cry," Herc spoke gently.

"Is it really 'okay'?! We've worked so hard to get them back and this is how life treats us?!" I exclaimed, furiously rubbing the tears out of my eyes.

"Like you said, amour, one day they will come back. We just 'ave to be patient," Laf reassured.

I was starting to doubt my own words. This confirm of a baby just seemed to be the thing that would cost us John and (Y/N).

We had to think of something, something that would make them realize "we need them". And it had to be good.