ALEXANDER HAMILTON Under Fire!

It's going to take a little more than water to extinguish this problem...

Once again, government official Alexander Hamilton has gotten himself into some trouble. Although this time, things have just gotten way more personal.

Hamilton alongside his two boyfriends, Marquis de Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan, could be facing serious trouble after reports of kidnapping.

Their victim? John and (Y/N) Laurens's one-year-old daughter, Frances Eleanor.

Not many details are known about what happened, as neither party have spoken out about the incident. We've tried reaching out to the Laurens, but have yet to receive a response.

What the media has learned though, is that although the couple has their child in their care unharmed, one of them themselves did not retrieve her unharmed.

No specific details have been released, but officers have told that John Laurens had to be admitted to the hospital in serious condition. As far as they are aware, he has yet to wake up from his injuries.

What does this mean for Hamilton and his partners?

On top of kidnapping charges, he and/or them could also receive aggravated assault charges based on who did what the night the Laurens found Frances Eleanor. There are also speculations of major fines as well as Hamilton losing his job in the government.

We will continue to update as we learn more about the situation. Until then, what do you think the verdicts should be? Should Hamilton and his partners be charged, or do you think there's more to the story?