New From Lady(Y/N): where i've been *TRIGGER WARNING*

The video fades into both (Y/N) and John sat on their bed, distant expressions clear that this is the last video she wanted to have on her channel. There's a fairly dark bruise visible on his jaw and an even fainter one around his eye.

"Hey, y'all," the young woman starts quietly. "Before we get into the actual video, I wanted to warn you guys. We're gonna be talking about kidnapping and assault, visuals included. So, please continue carefully and click away if you get uncomfortable. Thank you."

The screen goes black for a few seconds, allowing viewers to click off now if they so choose. When the moment passes, the couple reappears as (Y/N) does her intro.

"So, as you guys know, I usually aim to put up a video once per day, or at least every other day. I apologize for not having updated in a few weeks, but... you guys are about to find out why."

(Y/N) looks at her lap, sighing quietly. John looks over to her, setting his hand on her back and tracing circles a few seconds before looking at the camera.

"I'm sure y'all have already seen the article that's been goin' around for a bit. But if you haven't..." John pauses, trailing off slightly. "Frances was kidnapped.

A few weeks ago, around two AM, I woke up to (Y/N) tryin' to call for me. When I got to Frances's room, (Y/N) was in there, but I also found Alexander Hamilton and Marquis de Lafayette were in there too."

"Before he could even get in there though," (Y/N) speaks up, "Lafayette had actually hit the back of my head and.. knocked me out. I have no idea what happened after that except for what John's said."

John looks at her a moment, then to his own lap. "I tried to get Alexander to let go of Frances, but he only ended up runnin' out of the room after a few moments. I followed after him and Lafayette and nearly caught him, but I was pushed down by Hercules Mulligan and the trio just... got away with Frances. I couldn't catch them."

The video jumpcuts. Nothing seems different, other than John's cheeks being splotched a light red.

"She was gone for a week," (Y/N) explains. "We won't go deep into what it was like, but believe me when I say that it wasn't easy. At all. We spent every day looking, losing sleep... only to end up right back where we started every single time." She sighs. "We wondered when and even- even if we'd find her..."

There's a lull. John moves his hand down from her back to take her own, speaking up after a few moments.

"I ended up gettin' a call from George Washington," he continues. "He told me where we could find Frances..." a small smile forms... "and we did. We left at two in the mornin' ourselves, went to the trio's apartment, and found her."

John's smile fades though as he seems to recall what's next, and (Y/N)'s expression is clear she does too. He continues explaining though after a second.

"Frances woke the trio up after she'd noticed me near the crib and called for me. So, I took her back to (Y/N) and told them to get out of the apartment so I could deal with the trio."

"I didn't want to, I really didn't.." (Y/N) laughs a bit, smiling sadly. "I took her back outside to the car and waited. And waited. And yet, John never- he never came out. So I went in there myself after narrowly avoiding the trio.

I went to their bedroom and I found John. But it- it was the last way I wanted to find him, you guys..." She trails off, her grip tightening on John's hand faintly visible to the camera.

"I had to call an ambulance because he wasn't responsive, and he didn't wake up until a couple days later.

I'm gonna show you guys some pictures. Please go to the time stamp that's on-screen now if you don't wanna see what the trio did to him."

The video cuts from the couple to two pictures of John; one front-facing, the other back-facing. They're photos from shortly after he woke up.

The bruise on his cheek is darker than in the video, as is the one around his eye.

His chest is also bruised up, harsh grip marks on his arms and wrists. His back is less bruised up, but the worst of the marks goes across the middle of it. It's a dark, angry red mixed with some purple, and it seems like it'd even bled.

After some time, the photos disappear, cutting back to (Y/N) and John.

"Y'all are prob'ly wonderin' why they did this, any of this, 'cause they've never seemed to have been like that," John speaks. "If we could tell you, we would, but the backstory to all this is somethin' that should be left unsaid.

Before y'all get any more worried about me though, I'm alright, okay? I'm better than I was a week ago, and although the mark on my back still hurts, it's nothin' that won't heal. So, try not to worry, and don't do anythin' irrational on social media."

"Exactly. Please and thank you, guys." (Y/N) smiles sadly.

It's silent a moment before there's one last jumpcut. The couple is still sat on the bed, but now Frances is sat in her mother's lap. (Y/N) and John explains a few more little things before it's the end of the video.

"That's gonna be it for today, you guys. I just wanted to make this with John so you'd have a better idea on what's up and so you'd know that we, including this little one-" (Y/N) bounces Frances lightly, the one-year-old's giggling making both her parents smile- "are okay. There still won't be any regular videos for a while, at least until everything really blows over, so please hang tight.

I'll post another update soon though, and I'll leave the article I mentioned earlier in the description if you wanna check it out for yourself. Thanks for checking in, shooting stars, and I'll see you next time. Adieu."

The couple waves, John taking Frances's little hand and pointing to the camera. "Say 'bye-bye', birdie."

Frances looks at the camera a moment before listening to what he said, waving her hand a bit and beaming. "Bye-bye!" Her enthusiasm makes him and (Y/N) laugh.

The screen cuts to black - no end card. The video is over.