Chapter 30- Sealing The Bond

I'm sorry it took so long to post this chapter. I promise the next one will be updated a lot faster and it will be more exciting.

CONTINUED FROM LAST CHAPTER IF YOU SKIPPED IT:

His lips fell to my neck, searching eagerly for his favorite spot. His warm breath mumbling over my skin, preparing me for what was to come next. A slight lick then excruciating pain. The void that laid between us now gone. I fully belonged to him, and he belonged to me.

The sensation of his kiss setting my body ablaze was nothing compared to the fire that was literally being fed into my veins. My skin was radiating enough heat to melt the frame of the bed, and burn the mattress to ashes.

"The pain will subside soon, I promise." He whispered while ever so lightly kissing his newly made mark. "Just a few minutes longer my love."

Gripping the bed sheets all of my muscles tensed as I waited for the torture to diminish. I could feel the fire running through every vein in my body, from my head to my toes.

Slowly the burning started turning into tiny pin pricks. The heat was being replaced with a cooling effect sending tingling throughout my body.

Until finally, it was gone. I felt nothing.

As my body relaxed I eased into Sebastian's arms welcoming the calming effect that rushed through me. Reaching his hand up to my face he sweetly rubbed his thumb over my cheek smiling as his eyes searched my face.

"I'm sorry that was so intense. I should have prepared you." He said, looking down at his mark.

Snuggling even closer to him I closed my eyes. The lingering scent of sex filled the air, and the raid thumping of our hearts a reminder of the passion that overtook us both. I was tired, but didn't want this moment to end. I wanted to stay like this for as long as possible.

"You don't have to be sorry, I let you do it. And even though it hurt like hell I would let you do it over and over again if it meant being this close to you."

Kissing the back of my head he took a deep breath in and exhaled loudly. "How did I get so lucky?"

Rolling over to face him I gently kissed his lips. Looking deep into my eyes he moved a piece of hair that had fallen into my face. "You are my beauty." He whispered.

"And you are my beast." I breathed back.

Beauty and the Beast was quite fitting for us. Here I am, just a nobody, new to the town. Sebastian is a king of sorts in his pack, and can go into beast mode, turning into a wolf. Fate brought them together the same way it has Me and Sebastian.

Finishing my Disney fairytale comparison I looked up at Sebastian who was staring blankly at me. His body was there, but his mindy was somewhere else.

"What's wrong?"

"With everything happening so fast I forgot to tell her the most important part in marking her. Maybe I can have my Mom explain it or maybe Aunt Faye. It will sound better coming from a woman."

Staring at Sebastian's face I watched as his lips remained pursed together. He did not breath out one word, but I clearly heard him speak.

"How did you do that?" I asked, still watching his face closely, examining him like he was a specimen.

Giving me an awkward look he propped his head up on his arm. "How did I do what?"

"How did you talk without you're lips moving?"

"I didn't say anything. Do you feel okay?" He questioned while placing the back of his hand on my forehead checking for a fever.

Brushing his hand away I sat up and covered my still naked body with the thin sheet. "I just heard you say something about your mom or Aunt Faye."

His eye brows raised and his jaw dropped slightly in a shocked expression. I couldn't decipher if it was a look of confusion, uneasiness or actual shock.

"That is not possible, how is she doing that?"

My ears perked up as I heard him speak again.
"See like that. How can you do that? Is it some ventriloquist thing?" I asked, getting a little excited.

Pinching the bridge of his nose he laid his head back onto the pillow and stared at the ceiling. "I don't know how this can happen, but you are reading my mind. Remember how I told you the pack mind links? Well that's exactly what you are doing."

"But I thought only werewolves could do that."

"Werewolves and other supernatural beings. I guess you're just special." He smiled.

Even though he was able to put a smile on his face I was able to see right his facade. He seemed uncomfortable, like I invaded his privacy and should have asked permission to enter his thoughts before I listened.

Leaning over he kissed my cheek and then his mark. As soon as his lips touched it my whole body turned to putty. The feeling was not like anything I've ever felt before. It was a cross between pleasure and submission.

SEBASTIAN'S POV

I'm sure to her it felt like forever, but in reality it took less than two minutes to mark her and my blood to mix with hers. I tried not to show her that the pain she was feeling was reflecting on me. It was an undesirable side effect of finding your mate and marking them.

Trying to pay attention to Veronica while my wolf was purring and jumping around with excitement was getting impossible. I needed him to sit down and shut up for a few minutes so I could collect my thoughts.

"I'm going to block you if you keep it up." I yelled at my wolf. "We need to focus on Veronica, not the excitement of making love to her and marking her. Do you understand?" My voice was harsh and demanding, leaving no room for him to object.

He let out a low growl and shook out his fur. "Fine. You humans are so pushy."

Now that I had complete silence I needed to figure out how she is able to read my mind. I know for a fact she has not one ounce of wolf in her so it was virtually impossible from that stand point.

"Her scent is a lot sweeter than the normal human, she has to have some-." My wolf chimed in.

"When are your parents coming?" She asked, interrupting the mini investigation in my head.

I shook my head trying to remember what day it was. Ever since Veronica came to Black Lace I have not been able to think straight. All of my thoughts have revolved around her.

"They are suppose to be here today. Other packs should be arriving by sundown as well." I explained. "We only have a few more days left to release the rogues before Miranda comes looking for us."

Sitting up she quickly spun her long hair around her fingers and into a bun on top of her head securing it with a hair tie. "Let's not waste anymore time then."

Dropping the sheet to her hips the sun illuminated small patches of sweat that still lingered on her body. With each small movement, her skin glistened and sparkled.

Unable to control myself I I grabbed her by her waist and laid her on the bed. She let out with a squeak as I climbed on top of her breathing her in.

"Ready for round two?" I joked, kissing her neck.

"You don't even have to ask." She smiled, pulling the sheets up over both of us, shielding us from the sun.