Chapter 45- Sebastian's POV

Laying in the hospital bed, I kept my eyes fixated on the ceiling and tapped my fingers to the rhythm of the clock. I was counting down the minutes until I could get the hell out of this hospital wing. The longer I stayed in this room the more my anger just fueled the fire I felt bubbling inside me.

My pack needed me to get up and be active. Be the alpha I promised I would be. I knew Erik was doing a great job, but they needed me back.

After a few more fleeing seconds I sat up and threw my hands in the air. "I can't do this, I've gotta get out of here." I said out loud, as I grabbed my clothes off of a chair that was next to the bed.

I slid my legs into my pants, pulled the blue shirt over my head and quickly tied my shoes. No one was going to stop me from leaving and if they even tried, there would be hell to pay.

Mitchell was fast asleep in the bed beside me completely unaware of my movements. I tiptoed to the door, turned the handle quietly and pulled the door open.

Peaking out into the hallway, I sighed at the realization that the coast was clear. I made a mad dash for the stairs and up to my room. Finally behind the safety of my bedroom door, I flopped down on my bed. Oh, how I missed this comfortable pillow top mattress.

Laying on my my back I finally relaxed, until I heard the shower running. I was in such a rush to get into bed that I didn't even notice it was on. "You've got to be kidding me." I growled under my breath. "Why is someone showering in my bathroom?"

Rushing to my feet I stomped furiously to the door ready to let my mouth run wild, but I stopped and listened for a moment. I could hear crying. Their pain was so intense I could almost hear the tears splashing onto their skin as it rolled off of their face. My heart ached for this person, but it still didn't stop my anger.

Without forewarning, I swung the door open. The steam from the water filled the room, causing me to wave it away from my face. Pulling the shower curtain to the side, a small woman sat huddled on the floor in the steady stream of water. Her arms were wrapped around her legs, her head on her knees and her hair slicked to her back.

Not once did she look up or try to cover her naked body. My lip curled up, ready to rip her out of the shower and throw a towel in her face, but instead, I knelt down, taking a few deep breaths.

"Miss?"

She raised her head up and stared at me. Her tears were sparkling compared to the water that dripped down her face, making it easy to see the difference.

"What do you want? Come to tell me a tramp shouldn't be showering?" She barked.

I could hear the pain in her voice as my body reacted with pins and needles. The harshness of her tone was enough to slice through anyone. She definitely had a sharp tongue.

"I-I'm sorry I said that miss. I don't think you are a tramp, I was just... upset." I admitted, even though I honestly didn't know who this woman was.

"You really don't know who I am?" She sniffled.

I hung my head in shame and rubbed my hands over my face. "I don't. I'm sorry."

Standing up she turned the water off and motioned for the towel that was folded on the sink. "May I have that please?" She asked.