Chapter 12

Nalia's POV After eating half of the mini feast I ordered, I felt the urgent need to take a walk to digest all the food I consumed

Nalia's POV
After eating half of the mini feast I ordered, I felt the urgent need to take a walk to digest all the food I consumed.

Before I left the building I decided to check Ezra's office but he wasn't there.

'So, he lied about completing the paperwork' I let it go because his business is not mine more like I convinced myself to believe.

As I stepped out to the streets of Manhattan listening to 'Je Suis Malade (I Am Sick) by Lara Fabian' the song is so beautiful with amazing French lyrics flowing in my head.

I entered a Cafe called Blue Moon because I was craving for chocolate chip muffins and Ice tea 'I seriously have a problem' I got on the queue and waited to get my order taken.

I started looking around and I noticed a familiar face from a short distance.

I sat on a seat that was slightly close to their table to get a better look.

I was in shocked because it was Elijah sitting in front of a young dark skinned woman, she's really beautiful. Her knotless braids were in a high ponytail which frames her heart shaped face.

Elijah ate a piece of the strawberry cheesecake from her plate and she used a napkin to wipe the corner of his lip
with him muttering a small thank you to her.

'Well they look very friendly' I thought to myself bitterly.

Right now at this moment, my crazy alter ego is about to take over because I'm a very possessive person, another reason is that I'm burning with rage and jealousy.

'That's it, I've seen enough!' I got up from where I was sitting taking long strides towards their table.

"Hi Elijah" He seemed shocked to see me and I smirked at him.

I hunched over pulled on his tie and kissed him in front of everyone in the Cafe looking at us, I honestly didn't care because I'm claiming My Man.

His eyes went wide but he moved his lips against kissing me back while holding my face in place.

I pulled away and leaned my head on his forehead breathing heavily.

"You're mine and I'm yours. I'm not willing to share you at all" He smiled when I said that pecking me a few more times.

I got up from my bent position to see the beauty with her mouth wide open clearly stunned by what she just saw.

Elijah placed his fingers on her chin to close it up.

Now looking at her up close, if I liked girls, she'll probably be my everything.

Elijah plops me on his sturdy thighs

"Elo, this is Nalia my baby girl that I just telling you about" She looks over at me smiling warmly.

"Lia this is my cousin Eloise Collins" He introduces us to each other and I said a quiet hello to her looking down embarrassed.

I really thought she was some trick that was trying to take him from me.

Elijah chest rumbled in laughter and I looked up to see both of them laughing at me.

"It's okay baby, we were just laughing at your cuteness" I just gave him a nervous smile.

"Hi Nalia, it's nice to finally meet you" I heard her accent but it wasn't as strong as Elijah's.

"I loved the display of possessiveness. By the way, I really think we're gonna be great friends" I thanked her and complimented her also.

I tried to get off Elijah's lap but he held my waist in a tight grip not wanting me to get up.

We talked for a few minutes until it was time for Eloise to go pick up her son from kindergarten.

"Nalia, what's your number? I would really like to hang out some other time without this stupid bloke of a cousin around us" She pointed her finger at Elijah who held his chest in fake hurt.

I just laughed and exchanged our numbers.

After she left, I got off his lap before he noticed.

"You were jealous weren't you" Here we go with Elijah and his foolishness.

"Yes I was, but I didn't know she's your cousin. So, do you have problem with me claiming what's mine?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

He smacked his teeth replying
"No, I actually loved it. I'm honestly turned on" I gaped at him.

"ELIJAH!" He just shrugged his shoulders.

He stood up outstretching his right hand to help me up from my seat.

"Come on let's get back to the office" We started walking hand in hand towards the exit and I heard.

"Excuse me, Miss, you forgot your orders" A young boy my age passed a brown paper bag and my iced tea, with my receipt and a phone number on it.

Elijah saw the receipt and tore it apart.

"My Girlfriend, will not be calling you at all" He glared at the boy who looked a little intimidated and pulled me out of the Cafe.

I could feel the anger radiating off him, I held Elijah's face in my hands.

"Don't be angry you know that I only have eyes for you and no one else and you better be prepared because it's going to stay that way for a very long time" He kissed me I felt him smile against my lips.

"Lia stay with me tonight and for the weekend," Elijah says out of nowhere I utterly was stunned.

"O-Ok I will, but I need to get some clothes before I can come over" He nods his head opening the car door for me.

I wonder what tonight has in store for us mostly me.

Nyakim Gatwech As Eloise Collins

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...