Chapter 17

Elijah's POV Ring Ring Ring

Elijah's POV
Ring Ring Ring...
"Who in the bloody hell is pressing the bell and waking me up at 1 am in the morning" I groaned out frustratedly.

Jumping off the bed, I walk down the answer once I pulled it open

I was shocked to see my parents holding wide smiles on their faces especially my mother.

"Mum? Dad?" Immediately she leaped into my arms making me stumble a little because I wasn't ready.

Dad walks inside with both their luggage.

"What are you guys doing here, I wasn't expecting this" I was still in the state of shock.

"Well your Mother here missed you so much and she kept on pestering me to bring her and if I didn't she said she would deny me sexy time and I couldn't let that happen" My Dad winked at me earning a grimace.

I went and gave my father a hug.
"Son you're been here for 4 months and you know I can't go that long without seeing my handsome boy" My Mum says while kissing my cheek I raised an eyebrow at my mother because her reason wasn't really adding up.

"Why do I feel like there is more to this visitation other than missing me what is the main reason, Mum?" A sly smirk crossed her face.

"Oh your father and I" Dad rolled his eyes "wanted to see the young maiden that stole your heart from your poor mother" I groaned at her dramatic antics.

"I knew it but right now you guys go settle in the guest room because I'm extremely tired and tomorrow come over to the company when I call you guys to come because I have to tell Lia that you want to meet her" Mum nods her head excitedly while Dad picks up the luggage and started walking off to the guest room.

"Now how do I tell Lia about my parents' unexpected visit," I thought to myself.

The next morning, I got ready and saw that my parents are still asleep when I peeked inside their room.

Time Skip...

I arrived at the company at 9:00 entering the private elevator and getting off to see Lia talking to 2 people that kept on insulting her and she just plainly stared at them.

"We are your family Nalia and you need to stop being an ungrateful brat and help your Father with his company!" A woman's who I'm assuming is Lia's Mother sneered.

Lia burst out laughing with tears in her eyes and her demeanor switched back to seriousness.

"I did my part of helping but it seems like the cheque I sent wasn't big enough for you to do something with" Lia cocked her head to the side.

"Well how do you expect us to use that little amount of money to bring back the company" Her Father slammed his hand on her desk but she wasn't wavered by it.

"Ernesto why don't you do us all a favor and plead guilty for the fraud because we all know you're not exactly a saint" She gave him a sickly sweet smile.

"How dare you! I am your Fath—" before he could complete his sentence Lia interrupted him.

"Good morning baby" Lia finally noticed me standing at the door grinning cutely at me.

Her parents turned around to see who she was talking to and turned back to Lia.

"Really Nalia? You got with a thug?" Talia looks at me in disgust.

I walked into the office more and stood behind my girl's chair.

"Aye no disrespect ma'am but I would appreciate if you keep irrelevant words to yourself. It would be greatly appreciated" I snapped at the rude woman and that seemed to shut her up.

"As I was saying Nalia, I am your father and I have as much right to own this company as you do because you're my blood" Lia had a slight smirk on her face.

"Well father, you're smart enough to know it doesn't work like that legally and may I remind you, about the Emancipation Release. I don't bear your last name anymore. So, I have absolutely no relation with you people except for unfortunately, sharing the same DNA" Ernesto and Talia looked completely flabbergasted before the embarrassed expressions sunk in.

Lia spoke again "And I know about the little trap you planned, it might have worked but you're not getting any penny from me. Please excuse yourselves the door is right over there" Talia scoffed and Ernesto got up from the seat dusting himself off.

"Your mother's right Nalia, this gangster is nothing but trouble. Keep him away before he ruins your life," Ernesto says I wanted to punch him so bad.

"Listen sir, you may be her father but I wouldn't hesitate to destroy you and it won't be physically because I'm better than that. Just know that I am coming for you" Lia grabbed my arm rubbing it comfortingly.

"Get out and never step foot into my company or the security will dragging you out and we would want anything ruining your perfect image right?" She told them with a fake smile.

They walked out slamming the door in the process.

Lia turns my head to her kissing me with so much love.

I lifted her on the desk got between her legs still while kissing.

Once we pulled away, I took a deep breath.

"Lia darling I have to tell you something and promise me you won't freak out?" I asked hesitantly.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...