Chapter 38

Nalia's POV"Eli, l wanna know what turns you on" I tell my boyfriend who had a surprised expression on his face

      Nalia's POV
"Eli, l wanna know what turns you on" I tell my boyfriend who had a surprised expression on his face.

"Love, are you alright?" He asked placing his palm on my forehead and neck to check my temperature.

"No, why'd you ask?" I remove his hand from my neck moving it to my breasts making him briefly squeeze my right boob.

His eyes widen in surprise checking around our surroundings.

"We are in public. Don't do this to me, your strange behavior is really tempting." Elijah says pleadingly licking his bottom lip.

I scoot closer to him on the park bench
"I'm horny," I say into his ear seductively biting his earlobe.

I pulled back after confessing those words Elijah bright blue eye turned 3 shades darker.

"Come on let's go, I'll take very good care of you" He says with a cocky smirk playing on his lips.

"I know you will" I teasingly winked at him before smacking his bum as he went to go get Baxter.

I think my period is coming soon because my horniness level has flown out the roof.

Today, I feel like finally going on a deeper intimacy stage with Elijah.

And no, it's not my hormones talking. I have given this a long and hard thought about it.

I said long and hard, that's how you should know how much I've been craving for it.

"I need to leave Baxter with Eloise" Ezra came back breathing kind of hard tightly holding the big dog's leash in hand.

"He gave you a run didn't he?" I asked smugly pointing to the unbothered dog.
"Yeah he did, I'm out of breath," Ezra says with a chuckle as he helped me off the bench.

A lightbulb lit up in my head.

"Babe, let's take a picture" He turned around pulling out his phone came by my side and took a few selfies.

"I meant you and Baxter" I pointed out.

"Oh ok" Elijah said in realization.

I tell him what pose he should take and how he should position Baxter to make this picture look good.

Elijah had one knee bent and the furry dog stood in front of his owner.

What I wasn't expecting happened when I took the first shot they both turned their heads to the left simultaneously.

I love it! I'm so getting this framed.

Elijah stood up from his bent position walking towards me as he pulled Baxter's leash along.

I showed him the picture and he smiled nodding his head approvingly.

"Shall we go now milady? This young lad has gotten quite hungry." Ezra said winking at me suggestively.