Chapter 40

Elijah's POV  Just when I was about to enter her entrance she pinched my arm scooting away from me

                    Elijah's POV 
Just when I was about to enter her entrance she pinched my arm scooting away from me.

"Baby you have to stop, I had to force you to use a condom after our 3rd round. What are you? Your stamina is way too much for me to handle" She exclaims dramatically while getting off the bed going into the bathroom.

"But you loved it tho" I tell her with a smug smirk.

Lia's head popped out of the bathroom.
"Did I?" She says with a confused expression but a small smile crept up her lips.

Rolling my eyes at her I groaned in frustration as I laid my back on the bed.

The doorbell rang from downstairs.
"Well, that was quick" Lia mumbles leaving the bedroom to go downstairs a few minutes later she came back with a box.

Walking over to the mini-fridge in the room she grabbed a half-drunk water bottle opening the box she took a pill and drank the water.

"What's that?" I asked her getting off the bed walking closer to where she stood.

I grabbed the box off the top of the fridge.
"Plan B one-step" I read out realization dawned on me.

"With that baby batter, you put in me yesterday night. I'm just not quite ready to be a mom yet" Lia kissed the corner of my lips.

"That was very irresponsible of both of us acting thoughtlessly because we were in the heat of the moment. Next time we'll be careful, hmm?" She says looking out the giant glass window.

Then she took the box from me pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Go take a shower baby, I'll be down in the kitchen making breakfast" Nalia says patting my bottom as she laughed.

I did as I was instructed took a relaxing shower, washed my hair and brushed my teeth.

After doing all those things I emerged out the bathroom smelling clean and fresh.

I walk up to Lia's vanity table and used her lotion to later my damn skin.

She already had new clothes placed on the bed for me. What a woman.

I put the laid out clothing on me, leaving the bedroom I smell bacon.

My stomach immediately grumbled rushing down the stairs.

I saw Lia plating the food on two of her Fine China Porcelains.

I kiss her cheek before sitting down and started inhaling the delicious goodness on the plate.

"Slow it down big guy the food isn't running from you. I don't want you getting an indigestion" Lia smacks me upside the head like a mother scolding her child.

I smiled sheepishly at her with food still bunches up in my cheeks.

She scrunched up her face in disgust but couldn't help but smile along.

"Babe, are you going to finish that?" I asked her pointing to the unfinished plate.

"Nah, I didn't have an appetite anyway" She states pushing her plate towards me.

"Thank you," I say with a wink making her giggle.

She picked up her phone from the table and opened up Twitter to probably tweet to her 50 thousand plus followers.

I finished eating the food patting myself belly as I drank the chilled glass of Apple Juice.

"Why are you so cheery this morning!" Lia asks turning my head to face her using a napkin to wipe my mouth.

"You know why," I tell her looking down blushing a bit.

"Aww, is that blush for me baby? Because I recall you fucking me like a well-seasoned porn actor" Lia tells me a devious smirk playing on her plump lips.

"We didn't fuck Nalia, we made love" I corrected her getting a bit angry at the choice of word.

"Sorry" She mumbled apologetically.

"Although, I had past experiences yesterday with you was my first time making love to someone." Lia looks over at me her mouth agape in shock.

"Really?" She asked astonished to the reveal.

I nod my head vigorously for confirmation.

"Then, in that case, I feel very loved and honored. Thank you for being my first" Lia leans in holding my face in her palms, passionately kissing my lips.

Which later turned into a 5 minute make-out session.

Lia pulls away biting my bottom lip in the process.

"So what do you want to do for the next few hours until you have to leave and go get Baxter from the Collins household?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Let's just watch movies for now" I suggested while picking the empty plates going to the sink and washing them.

I went into the living room to see Lia sitting on the carpeted floor looking at classic movie DVDs.

"Let's watch Rebel Without A Cause, it's one of my all-time favorites." Lia gushed out exciting putting the disk inside the DVD player.

She grabbed the remote from the television stand and plopped her body on top of mine on the couch.

Her head laying on top of my stomach.
I pat her head repeatedly as we watched the movie and many more.

6 pm in the evening, I received a text from David telling me to come get Baxter since he's causing trouble at their home.

Lia was asleep still laying on my body, I gently place her body to the side tucking her in with the cashmere blanket.

I took my belongings and abruptly left Lia's flat.

I called up Jonathan my chauffeur to take me to the Collins. 7 minutes later, we arrived at their lovely abode

David was already standing by the doorstep holding Baxter's leash in hand.

I walk up to him giving him a brotherly hug dapping his shoulder, he gave me Baxter's leash.

"Thank you so much, and say my hellos to Elo and that little stinker" I say making David laugh.

"Don't call my son that, just because he's stealing your woman from you" David retorted back with a smirk.

"Yeah sure, tell him his uncle wishes him good luck" We stared at each other for a second before bursting out in laughter.

"I gotta go bruv, please tell Smitty I really appreciate it him watching over my troublesome furry friend," I say ruffling Baxter's brown-colored fur.

"Alright, see you when I see you, Elijah" David says once more before entering back into his home.

I open the back seat door ushering Baxter to enter the car.

"Let's go home Baxy" I ruffled his fur making him purring in content.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time.