Epilogue

Omniscient POV"Do you want to get married?" The young man suggested out of nowhere

     Omniscient POV
"Do you want to get married?" The young man suggested out of nowhere.

Nalia turned her neck to face him with a questioning brow raised.

Elijah got off the barstool behind the kitchen island and walked around to where Nalia stood behind the stove preparing their breakfast.

He wrapped her arms around his woman's midriff laying his chin on top of her head.

"You've been in London for the past 3 months and I don't want us to be apart any more." He continued with a long sigh.

"I mean on the contact it said the merger of both companies can only happen if we are legally married" Nalia dropped the wooden spatula she was using to make the fried eggs and turned around to face him.

"Babe, are you sure? Are for real?" She dragged on her question staring into his eyes to check for any uncertainty but found none.

"Telling you goodbye is not possible, I want nothing more but to be shining beautifully in your eyes" Nalia's eyes blurred with tears.

"When you speak to me, touch me or I'm in your presence, my heart is filled with such tenderness. Words can't convey how I feel for you but always know that I will always go where it's calm because you're my home and my happiness." She felt shy hearing him say all these to her

Elijah bear-hugged her tiny body burying her head in his chest, as they swayed side to side taking in the sweet-smelling scent of her fruity scented hair.

He hesitantly pulled back from the intimate embrace.

"Wait! I need to go get something quick" Elijah told her with a chaste kiss to her lips before running off to his bedroom upstairs.

Nalia stood behind the stove and turn it off since the fried eggs were done.

She grabbed the skillet and walked over to the island plating their food with; bacon, sausage, and waffles along with the eggs.

Naila sat down patiently tapping her foot waiting for him so they could eat.

She could hear his heavy footsteps as he ran back down to the kitchen.

Nalia chuckled to herself when she saw him breathing heavily with one hand tucked into his sweatpants pocket.

She stood up, pulling a chair out for him to sit.

He smiled and sat on the chair while she slowly pushed it back in for him.

Elijah couldn't keep down his excitement after they had finished eating.

He pushed back the chair getting on one bended knee and as he held Nalia's soft hand shocking the heck out of her.

"Baby, what are you doing?" She asked bewildered by his sudden character.

Elijah took out a black velvet box and opened it.

"Marry Me" He said with a sheepish smile lifting the box to him showcasing the gold ring encrusted in small diamonds.

She couldn't help but laugh making him feel uneasy but mostly a wave of disappointment.

"Why are you laughing at me?" He whispered almost in tears of embarrassment.

Naila immediately stopped laughing when she heard his small sniffles.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you cry. Please forgive me" Naila asked petting his head while wiping the stray tears on his cheeks.

"No" He stubbornly shook his head defiantly pouting like a child.

Nalia sighed she completely forgot how sensitive her boyfriend was.

"I only laughed because I was also planning on proposing to you first but you beat me to it. I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention" She sincerely apologized.

Elijah held her left hand slipping the gigantic rock on her finger.

Nalia gasped tears brimming her eyes "Wow" That was all she had to say due to her speechlessness.

The ring he had given her is a Floral Diamond Halo Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold.

"Do you like it?" Elijah asked her with a nervous smile.

She turned to face him throwing her arms around his neck.

"Like? I Love it, baby" She said excitedly.

"Good, now I have to punish you for making me feel bad." Elijah stood back up.

Then draped Nalia's body on his shoulder carrying her up the stairs.

"What about the dirty plates?" She asked looking over at the dining table.

"Don't worry about it" He said in a stern tone pinching her butt.

Nalia squealed at the sudden action and hit Elijah's lower back in return.

He opened the bedroom door and gently plopped Nalia on the bed, while he laid his head on her stomach.

The young couple sat in comfortable silence for at least 10 minutes before Nalia decided to break it.
"Didn't you say you wanted to teach me a lesson?" Elijah laughed tickling her.

"Nah, I don't feel like it. I just wanna relax with you" He lifted his head puckering his lips for a kiss which she was happy to give.

"Let's get married in a court, I don't want to wait any longer. Do you know how long it takes to plan a wedding?" She said in a whining tone, using the tips of her acrylic nail to scratch his scalp.

"But what would our families say?" Elijah asked rubbing his hand over her flat tummy.

"They would be overjoyed because they've been pushing for us to get married for so long. We can have a big wedding later. Please, Eli?" Nalia begged him in a convincing tone.

"Alright, we can go tomorrow but I'm still not full from breakfast, I think I need another fix" He said with a wolfish smile, kissing her neck making her giggle.

"Do you now?" Nalia asked grinning widely pushing him off.

"Love, stop playing and give me what I want" He said moving in to hover her body.

She gave in wrapping her arms around his neck deeply kissing his tantalizing lips.

"I Love You, Elijah Simon Newton." She whispered against his lips pecking him multiple times.

"I Ardor You, Nalia May Chen" Elijah said aligning his temple on hers.

The End...

Author's Note.
Unfortunately, this is the end of Epiphany. I will not be making a sequel so please don't request for it. Thank you all for reading from the beginning to the end of this book. I truly appreciate all the love and support.💕