Chapter 16

Nalia's POV"Eli, come over here for a second" I asked my boyfriend

Nalia's POV
"Eli, come over here for a second" I asked my boyfriend.

"Yeah, what's up?" He wrapped his hand around my waist looking over at the letter in my hand.

"Diamond is suing you?" He took the letter out my hand and started reading it and I started laughing out of nowhere.

"Babe, why are you laughing?" Elijah asks with confusion marred on his face.

"Because they are really stupid," I said while giggling.

"Who's they, Lia?" He questioned me still confused about the situation.

"My egg and sperm donors are using the physical conversion I had with their precious Diamond 2 weeks ago to sue me for 5 million dollars, smart but a stupid move" Elijah nods his head and urged me to continue.

I pulled him down to sit adjacent to me "For the past month before the fight with Diamond, Talia my egg donor has been calling me to come back and they apparently miss me but the real reason is because Ernesto my sperm donor's company might go bankrupt due to fraud and they found out that their neighbors Granny and Grandpa made me the CEO of their company" I stopped for a second because continuing.

"So they need my partnership and support to put their company back on the map." Elijah shakes his head in disapproval and an angry glint in his eyes especially the blue orbs got a little darker.

"I gave them what they wanted, showed sympathy by sending them a cheque of 1.5 million dollars. But it seems like that wasn't enough for them to leave me be, that's why they came up with the plan for me to get physical with Diamond and also had someone tailing me when we went out that Saturday and informing them of our every move." I said with a tired sigh.

"Why would you do that?" Elijah asked flabbergasted.

"I fell into the trap they set but every perfect trap always has loopholes" I started smirking and he narrows his eyes at me with his lips curved with a knowing smirk on his handsome face.

"So, what's the plan darling?" Elijah holds my hands in his big ones.

"Let's just go with the flow and use their tactics against them for now. If they think I'm gonna be an ATM machine they got something coming for them" I said with pure determination.

"I will support you in every way possible Lia, you have my undoubted word" Elijah told me in a stern tone rubbing my back up and down repeatedly kissing my forehead making me giggle.

"I know" I said sighing in content.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...