Chapter 28

Nalia's POVWaking up I felt a strong grip on my waist

Nalia's POV
Waking up I felt a strong grip on my waist.

I took a deep breath after yawning and a familiar scent I can recognize from anywhere fills my nostrils.

I turned around to be faced with Elijah's dark glowing skin in the morning sun.

that just seems to put me in a trance every time I gaze at them.

I started tracing the veins on his arm with the tip of my index finger.

"Love, that tickles" He opens those beautiful eyes of his.

Immediately, I stopped touching him but he was quick to grasp my hand.

When I tried to move it flipping me as he hovers my body laying between my parted thighs.

"I didn't tell you to stop did I? I loved how you teasingly ran your finger against my skin. Do you know how sensual it felt?" I almost melted hearing his husky voice.

"Good morning" I managed squeak out shyly covering my mouth with my hand because I'm scared that he'll smell my breath.

Elijah grins at me removing my hand from my face and placed multiple kisses on my lips.

I look at him with a terrified expression when he pulled back.

"Lia, I don't really give a shit if you and I have morning breath it's nature and it definitely won't stop me from kissing these beautiful lips" I bit my lip when I felt myself getting wet.

Elijah groans while he uses his thumb to pull my lip back in place grazing it in a back and forth motion.

While his gaze went from my eyes to lips. It was so sexy.

My phone starts to ring and I pushed against his chest to reach it from the dresser table.

I saw a picture of Granny calling me on FaceTime.

"Who is it?" Elijah whispered from behind.

I showed him my phone "Alright, I'll go make some breakfast come downstairs when you're done and tell her I said hi" He placed a wet kiss on my cheek putting his jeans back on and his v-neck shirt.

Then rushed into the bathroom to probably brush his teeth and take a leak.

I look back on my phone and didn't even notice the call stopped ringing.