Chapter 29

Nalia's POV"First, I just want to start by saying I'm so sorry for everything I've done unto you" Diamond said but couldn't even look in me in eye

Nalia's POV
"First, I just want to start by saying I'm so sorry for everything I've done unto you" Diamond said but couldn't even look in me in eye.

"Diamond, if you're asking for someone's forgiveness, you make sure to look at them directly" I told her like I'm was scolding a young child.

"Sorry, I'll keep that in mind" Diamond nods in understanding.

"We're jumping off topic now tell me the real reason for your current situation, I want you to tell me everything with anything missed out" I sternly expressed to her.

"It started a few months ago after I confronted you at Coney Island and I have to say you have a nice kick, it really knocked me off my feet" Diamond chuckled to herself there was no humor in

I wanted to laugh but I settled for patting myself on the back internally.

"Diamond, we're going off topic again please continue" I said in a frustrated tone.

"When Dad and Mom saw the bruises on my face, they formulated a plan to make you pay for what you did.

They also wanted to use it as an opportunity to get some money out of the whole ordeal.

But their plan was thrown into the gutter when they sent the fake letter in my name that I was going to sue you for assault.

The next day I saw them leaving the house quietly so I wouldn't notice them gone.

I purposely woke up early that morning to see if they were actually going to visit your office to meet you personally.

Nalia, when I tell you I had no part in their plans you gotta believe me" I wanted to believe her but I had my doubts, she could still be working with them for all I know.

"That same day they came home pissed off and start taking out their anger on me.
They hired a private investigator that started tailing you and your boyfriend and reporting to them about your whereabouts and whatnots.

For weeks they were raging about the way you had treated them like they were nothing and kicking them out of your company.

According to them, it was completely embarrassing to their public image.

I think you scarred both their egos." The right side of my lip came a crawling smirk.

A few minutes of uncomfortable silence Diamond started crying for an unknown reason.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked her but she just sobs harder.

I'm really confused on what's going on right now.

I just sat and let her do her thing because when she's done she's going to tell me.

Diamond looks at me with puffy red eyes and her nose slightly red from the crying and she spoke up