Chapter 14

⚠️Warning Slight Mature Content ⚠️

                      Nalia's POV I woke up groaning due to the sunlight shining brightly on my face

    Nalia's POV
I woke up groaning due to the sunlight shining brightly on my face.

I finally opened up my eyes looked around to see myself in a different bedroom.

The huge class windows overlooks the city's view with busy cars and people probably rushing to get to their different destinations.

I got off the bed to see myself in a baggy white tee 'It's probably Elijah's shirt' That was very considerate of him.

I walked into the en suite to wash my face and there was a brand new toothbrush, and to the side.

I saw many products for women and a note posted on the coconut oil jar 'I called my assistant to buy these yesterday because I know you will be spending the weekend with me and other times whenever you want to stay over' Aww, that's so sweet of him.

I unbuttoned the shirt and jumped into the shower after brushing my teeth, I dried myself off and used a Shea butter lotion for my skin.

I walked back into the bedroom to see new clothes placed neatly on the bed.

I picked them up to see a black lacy panty and a short knee-length jean sundress.

I put them on. I started sniffing the air because I smelled something delicious, so I followed where the aromatic scent is coming from.

I walked out of the bedroom to see a staircase leading downstairs and into the living room with a bigger view of the other side of the city.

The living room was big and spacious and the interior was gray and white, it was simply beautiful.

I looked around the glorious apartment in search of my dear boyfriend "Elijah, where are you?" I called out but no reply.

I started walking to god knows where then I saw through the glass of a room that looked like a gym.

There stood my boyfriend working out and let me just say that's one of the best sights for me to see this morning.

I felt wetness pooling in between my legs 'All that hunk of a man is all mine? If so then I am thoroughly blessed' I giggled at my own thoughts.

I opened the door to his home gym carefully sneaking up to Elijah without him noticing.

I immediately wrapped my arms around him.

His body was so built and fit, hard muscles all over and his rock hard abs that made my hands unknowingly run around them feeling everything.

My hand went to his chest grabbing them, which made him chuckle turning around to face me.

"Good morning Love, you look beautiful" Elijah sexily smirks at me.

"G-Good morning" I shyly looked down stuttering it's like all the braveness jumped out of my body in an instant.

Elijah held my chin tilting my head up
"Don't be shy, Love" He leaned down to kiss my lips.

He held both of my hands and placed it back on his chest

"All of this is yours" Elijah started moving my hands making it run over his chest and abs causing me to burst in laughter.

He pulled me into a bear hug with my head resting on his muscled chest.

'How does he still smell good with all these sweat on his body' I didn't realize that I said that out loud.

"Why thank you, Love" He tells me with a grin.

"I made you some breakfast so let's go eat before it gets cold" I nodded my head thanking him.

He held my hand walking off into the kitchen with breakfast brilliantly arranged on the dining table.

I squealed when I saw all the food he made "You're so cute" Elijah says while squeezed my cheeks together.

"Shut up!" I started walking towards the dining table not before slapping my ass making me glare at him.

He pulled out a seat for me and plated my plate with foods I wanted to eat.

"So, Lia how did you sleep?" He asked in between chewing.

"I slept good and thank you for the clothes and food" I said pecking his lips and went back to eating.

"By the way how did you know my size for the dress and you know what?" Elijah smirks before placing his hand on my thigh moving inside my dress to the band of my underwear.

"You mean this?" He asked tugging the elastic band.

My whole posture went stiff when his hand moved to my forbidden area and his finger grazed my downtown lips, which I know are already slickly wet.

He moved my panty to the side and slowly pushed a finger inside me making me gasp in surprise.

"Eli, w-what are you d-doing?" I moaned out.

"Nothing baby just checking for something and I think found it" He plunged his middle finger inside me slowly.

Elijah added two more fingers with a little effort "You're so tight, Love" He groaned out huskily.

"Faster, please don't stop" His pace went faster making me scream.

"I'm cumming!" I held onto his forearm.

"Release it baby girl, cum on my fingers" Elijah said whispered seductively into my ear

Soon after, I came undone looking at him through my lashes tiredly.

He pulled out his fingers causing me to whimper slightly and sucked it making my eyes widen.

"That was very delicious Lia, I hope to get a better taste later." He got up not before kissing me deeply then walking off to go take a shower.

I was left utterly stunned 'That did not just happen' I thought to myself patting my heated cheeks.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...