Chapter 33

Nalia's POVBefore Elijah and the other people that followed suit came into my life, I had only four people that I fucked with let me list them out for you;

Nalia's POV
Before Elijah and the other people that followed suit came into my life, I had only four people that I fucked with let me list them out for you;

Me, Myself, I and Nalia and of course Granny and Grandpa that's a total of 6.

Me is the low key crazy alter ego.

Myself is the passive-aggressive side.

I is the logical one that tries to keep me and myself out of trouble before doing some really dumb shit that may or may not come with regret later on.

Nalia is the anchor that holds Me, Myself and I together as one so they wouldn't collide.

Flashback

5 minutes into signing and proofreading documents.

I heard a commotion outside of my office.

I looked over at Logan to see her Beats Headphones bopping and rapping out the lyrics to Big Poppa by Biggie Smalls.

I chuckled going back to signing documents.

Ms. Martin, my secretary will take care of the commotion, it is in her job description.

The door suddenly opened with a loud bang.
"I'm sorry Ms. Chen, I tried to stop her from making a scene" My assistant says apologetically trying to shoo the black haired lady out the office while she resisted.

I held my hand up "Ms. Martin, it's alright you can leave I'll take it from here" She quickly nodded her head glaring at Ms. Taylor before she walked out closing the door gently.

"You're Nalia Chen? I expected an old Asian woman not a Black girl with an Asian last name." Oh wow, that's not a racist thing to say.

"Seems like you didn't do your research before seeking me out for a meeting, Ms. Taylor" I tell her with my attention going back to reading the documents on my table.

"Well, I didn't have time to learn pointless things I'll never need" On cue Logan and me including furry adorable Baxter shook our heads with open discontent.

She hasn't even been here for more than 5 minutes and I can already see her true colors.

Ms. Taylor plopped herself into one of the leather chairs her Hermès purse on my desk and a huge book placed directly on the documents I was reading.

"Wow seeing you up close, I must say you are really pretty for a black girl," She said the last few words as she had just eaten something distasteful.

"Thank you Ms.Taylor, you're also pretty for a white girl" I replied with a sarcastic smile making Logan laugh out loud making Ms.Taylor finally notice her presence.

Ms. Taylor just rolled her eyes clearly annoyed.

"Now can I ask why you told that dreadful secretary of yours to send me back?" She took out a nail filer using it on her nude colored nails.

"Ms. Taylor this meeting was supposed to happen 4 weeks ago and what did you do? You canceled and made horrendous excuses for justification" She kissed her teeth while still filing her nails.

I'm getting really aggravated because she's giving me a headache.

I rub my temple in circular motions
then looked down at the giant book on my desk.

I opened it and the first design I laid my eyes already gave me my answer to making a deal with her 'brand' if I can call it that.

I kept on flipping the pages to check if I could find anything authentic and decently good to put on the market.

"Ms. Taylor I'm sorry but ChenSheng will not be accepting TNX swimwear" I tell her in a composed tone giving direct eye to eye contact.

"Why Not!?" She hit my desk with her hand angrily then moaned in pain.

I tried to fight the smile on my face and Logan didn't even bother hiding her laugh as some popcorn flew out her mouth and Baxter was busy barking happily.

"Why not, Ms. Taylor? First, Your attitude is very obnoxious and not to mention offensive. You are nowhere near professional and the main reason why I refused was because, looking at the swimsuits designs none of them had any type of originality to them. If we were to sell swim-wears consumers can find on Fashion Nova and many other swimwear companies, it's bad for business and mostly for ChenSheng. There's your answer Ms. Taylor" By the time, I looked up she was seething with anger it was evident on her face.

I put on my infamous bitch resting face my eyes flicking at her up and down to see what's she going to say or do.

"You wasted my time and for your information, all these designs are mine and definitely are genuine" Ms. Taylor responded like a child who's not trying to take advice from an adult.

"I'm over this" I say under my breath.

"Ms. Taylor, as you can see I'm a very busy person and I will not sit here listen to you try and convince me that your designs are aboriginal. So, please make your way out the door before I have security remove you" I gave her back the humongous book she brought along.
Ms. Taylor got up huffing.

"Nalia Chen, you'll regret this! I'll just go to another company that will appreciate my designs. This is your loss, stupid nigger bitch." She yelled then smiled like she had accomplished something after saying those disgusting words.

Logan's eyes widen with her mouth agape as she stared back and forth to see any kind of reaction between me and the young woman.

I honestly expected her to say those words, it's nothing I haven't heard before but worse than her little name-calling.

Me and Myself are trying to overthrow I and Naila, so they could unleash on her.

"Ms. Taylor I can assure you that I didn't ask for ANY of your future plans and the use of profanity in your sentence was very uncalled for. Now, please take your leave" I had my blank face on and dead eye filled with hatred gazing at her using my constant blinking counting down until she leaves.

Ms. Taylor cleared her throat and left immediately without no more words to say anymore.

End of Flashback

When I heard the door click closed,
Logan ran over to my desk pulling my chair and turning me to face her.

With her right knee bent, she said the two words I rather hear from Elijah.

"Marry Me" Logan says with a silly smile as she lifted a ring pop.

I laughed at her goofiness pinching her cheeks.

"I'm very flattered Logan but your best friend already got me. What flavor is that?" I pointed at the ring pop licking my lips like a thirsty broad.

"Watermelon. Wait, you're dating Elijah!?" Logan eyes almost pop out of their sockets and I nod my head smiling sheepishly.

"You're so cute, Nalia" She squeezed my cheek as I did to her moments ago.

"What going on here?" I heard a rough angry sounding voice say out of nowhere.

We both turned our heads to see...

Please Vote and Comment
Until Next Time...