(19)

After Dani's praising towards Hinata, Noya announced that he had something to say.
"Everyone! Everyone! I almost forgot! My parents are going away for the weekend so party at my house Friday night! It's gonna be packed since I already told most of the school." The group mostly facepalmed.
Why would he invite the entire school? That's just asking for the police to be called. But nonetheless, Noya was excited, as was the rest of the team. Which surprisingly included Daichi, Suga and Asahi. Normally they would be the older ones in the situation and they would tell Noya to cancel and he should focus on studies rather than partying, but they both came to the conclusion that this party was going to happen anyway, so they might as well go and get fucked up.
Nishinoya also made a point to go up to Dani personally and invite her, since he didn't want her to be confused on if she was invited or not. This gesture made Dani feel welcomed. It reminded her of her's and Hinata's friends from the woods, but more wholesome and PG-13 friendly.
It was time for everyone to begin cleaning the gym, but Daichi gave Hinata special permission to leave early so he could walk Dani home. The two left talking enthusiastically until they were out of both ear shot and view.
Immediately after hey left the gym the team had begun talking about how good they looked together.
"Hinata is the first of the first years to get a girlfriend! How's that make you feel Tsukishima?" Tanaka said with a teasing grin.
"He got a girlfriend before you too Tanaka, plus you're older than us." Tsuki stated matter of factly.
This caused everyone, excluding Tanaka, to laugh. Even Kioyko let out a giggle.

Arriving at Hinata's house, they took off their shoes and headed for his room.
"I'm so exhausted! I need a blunt or a joint or something. Do you wanna roll one or should I?" Dani asked, flopping down on Hinata's bed.
"I can, don't worry about it." Hinata took out the items needed and began rolling a few joints for them to smoke over the next week.
"When I saw you in the gym today I thought I was dreaming!"
"Yeah I accidentally came earlier than you had told me since my wristwatch has been malfunctioning and that really nice guy with the silver hair just invited me in and I couldn't say no." She said giggling a bit, recalling the memory.
"Everyone on your team is really nice though!" Dani made a point of saying this to calm Hinata's nerves and reassure him that his teammates didn't pull any funny business while he wasn't around. He knew that they wouldn't but he was still very protective of Dani, so he couldn't help but feel threatened when about a dozen attractive (Hinata wasn't blind I mean...come on) muscular boys surrounded her.
"Yeah they are! They're all really supportive."

They finally lit one of the 3 joints Hinata had rolled and began smoking out of Hinata's bedroom window.
The sun has begun to set so they decided to put on some music.
The calming aroma of marijuana mixed with the increasingly cool breeze made their afternoon together feel that much more genuine.

Not long after the music had started, Dani grew cold. Her lack of body fat and the cool night were the main causes for this. So instead of getting herself a blanket or sweater from Hinata's closet, she decided to lean up against Hinata's chest.
This surprised him enough to almost drop their nearly finished joint out the window. But instead of gently pushing her off of him, like he unconsciously did whenever he felt someone touch him, he delicately held his arms around her and took a longer drag.
Between these two, they didn't need cheesy words, baby talk or expensive romantic dates. They were close friends who had an affection for each other and acted on it.
So they sat like this until the sun had set and the stars and moon were visible in the sky, both afraid to lose the warmth from one another.

(like this but more cuddly)

As the rest of the week went by, everyone was getting increasingly excited about the upcoming party.
There seemed to be chatter about it in each of his classes and especially during practice. There was talk of alcohol, picking up girls, and even what kinds of crazy antics would happen at the party.
As they all spoke during one of their water breaks, he discovered that for many of his teammates, it would be their first party or experience with substances. Hinata just chuckled to himself.
He tried his best to stay out of the conversation, but he was dragged in anyway.
"Oi Hinata, what about you? I doubt you've drank or anything but maybe you have." Tanaka asked.
Most of the eyes turned to him.
"Oh uh haha yeah I have."
Immediately everyone rushed over to him asking questions loudly. Hinata was the last person they would have expected to drink so they took this opportunity to ask him all the questions they could think of.
"Who would give you Alcohol?? No offense but you look 12." Tsukishima asked causing Yamaguchi to chuckle.
Hinata face turned red as others joined in laughing.
"Hey! I don't look 12! I'm just short! Besides, I'm friends with someone who is able to get it."
He didn't want to mention his father, or his friends in the woods so he tried to be vague.
"I know them from mutual friends, I actually met Dani through them." Since this final part of his statement was mumbled, no one seemed to be paying attention or heard the Small first year.
Hinata had to admit, even he was excited for the party. He was especially excited to get trashed with his teammates. At first he thought they would all scorn him for his bad habits, but was pleasantly surprised when he realized they were eager to participate.
During the conversation, Noya turned to Hinata somewhat privately and began speaking in a low voice.
"Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I told Dani that she is more than welcome to come!"
This was the best news he had heard all day. He didn't want it to be awkward for him to go to a party alone that was announced in Dani's presence. He also didn't want to have that uncomfortable conversation where he would ask if she was invited.

Now he was really looking forward to Friday.

Hi everyone! Enjoy this update! It's currently 10:28pm on March 6th,2019 and my birthday is tomorrow(march 7th)!! I'm finally going to be 17, but I kind of already feel 17😅 oh well I'm still gonna celebrate by smoking up after school with my friends.
I love you all! I hope you enjoy this chapter!💗💗