(ENG) Chapter Five

Arthit sat in his room thinking of many things in his head, the more he forced to convince himself that he was really thrown far into the future the more he feels disbelief.

In addition, he saw Kong bribed the shopkeeper with paper money which usually used in funeral to worship the dead, next inside the shop he heard the strange music, yet he did not see anyone playing the instrument.

"Am I actually had been dead?!" Asked Arthit himself. "This is heaven...or hell?" But which he does not understand, the scenery of heaven and hell in his imagination completely different.

He tried to analyze everything he saw and experienced. There are many objects and thing that are magical and strange in this world, and cannot be explained by logic.

He remembered the appearance of the people he saw on the street, the women walking only wearing underwear, with colorful styles of hair and eye, it also difficult to distinguish men and women from how they dress.

Also some people walking while covering their eyes, some walking while talking to themselves, and some just standing on some kind of stone and was moving like flying.

In addition, he also saw men and women walking hand in hand, hugging and even kissing in public places, its like human morals became bad, this must be hell, he thought.

All of this time Arthit tried to learn to accept all of this and did not ask anything, but this time his curiosity aroused a feeling of rebellion within him, he wanted to know what really happened and where he is.

Arthit looked at the clock for a while, all this time he did pay attention to it, he realized the needle on the round object was rotating regularly and ticking nonstop, even though he did not know its function, but he realized in certain formations someone would enter and deliver food for him.

Arthit walked out of his room, about to find Uncle Liu, but he accidentally saw Kong enter a double door room that had always been closed.

Even though he never entered Kong's room, but he knew that room was not his, Arthit's curiosity raised immediately and decided to stalk him, to ask what had happened last time they were drunk, because once he regain consciousness, he was lying on his bed, and changed into new pajamas without any picture in his memory.

Arthit stood still in front of the room long enough, thinking whether he should enter or not.

Suddenly Arthit realized someone was coming, he spontaneously opened the door and entered.

Once inside, he was startled by the sound of a heavy object dropped on the floor, and he turned slowly as imagine Kong must be glaring at him with a fiery gaze.

But when he turned around, he did see Kong sitting on the bed, looking at him with a surprised expression, but Arthit also realized that the man was in tears, there was a large book on the floor in front of him.

Arthit swept his gaze around the room at a glance before returning to Kong.

Kong immediately wiped his tears and picked up the photo album from the floor, then took a breath in trying to calm down before making a sound.

"What did you come here for, to steal?" Accused Kong to the point.

"Huh?!" exclaimed Arthit in surprise and disbelief. "N-no!!! I'm just..." he was confused then immediately changed the subject. "What happened to you? Why are you crying?"

Kong gasped for a moment trying to digest Arthit's question.

"I..." he saw the photo album in his hand. "Why do you think people cry?"